Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Bee House Ceramic Coffee Dripper - Large - Drip Cone Brewer
|Price:||$16.73 Amazon Prime | Fast, FREE Shipping with|
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Size: 11.7 x 15.2 x 10.3 cm
- Weight: 370g
- Material Material: ceramics
- Country of origin: Japan
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item Bee House Ceramic Coffee Dripper - Large - Drip Cone Brewer
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Global Village Brands||MMP Living||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||6.9 x 7.9 x 5.8 in||4.2 x 4.9 x 3.5 in||3.86 x 4.33 x 4.21 in||5.75 x 6.75 x 6 in|
|Item Weight||—||—||—||1.25 lbs|
This larger size ceramic coffee dripper fits on top of any mug and is used for coffee or loose leaf tea brewing. Just place a cone filter insert inside (not included) and pour water over contents to brew. Liquid will drip brew into the mug. 2-4 cup brewing capacity while brewing through filter.
Top Customer Reviews
My method is like many you might have found on the web. Here's my morning process:
1. Place the dripper on top of a cup. The mouth of the cup needs to be less than 3.5 inches in diameter. Standard mugs might not pair well with this and you might need to use a more svelte cup.
2. Boil the water and then wet the filter paper that's already placed into the dripper. Not sure it matters but I use Trader Joe's #4 filter paper. Dump out the flushed water.
3. Grind the beans using my Capresso Infinity burr grinder on medium fine settings.
4. Pre-wet the grinds with water from a Japanese porcelain tea kettle and wait 30 seconds. The pour is probably not as controlled as the Hario kettle but it does provide a smoother pour that a wide mouth tea kettle that spews water.
5. Pour in the rest of the water by starting the pour from the center of the dripper and in a circular motion going out but not touching the sides.Read more ›
That being said, this dripper makes a fantastic cup of pour-over coffee.
UPDATE: On the fourth day I had this dripper, I was washing it in the sink and it broke into two pieces, right in my hand. The base is very thin and fragile.
Plus it comes in yellow. I like yellow.
Okay, on to the product review: The Bee House Ceramic Coffee Dripper is a practical, elegant solution for making an individual cup of coffee to go. My #1 requirement for coffee making equipment is NO PLASTIC. There is enough research out there to suggest that boiling hot water causes harmful chemicals to leach out of plastic materials. Unfortunately, even many of the high-end "stainless steel" coffee makers use plastic for the plumbing and other internal pieces/parts. The "plastic-less" construction, and utter simplicity of ceramic drippers appeals to me.
I use Melitta #2 filters with my Bee House dripper, and the coffee definitely on par with that made with my Chemex pour-over system. The curved handle is a great feature. It allows you to easily set the dripper on your cup, and remove it when you're done.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
no major problems thus far; 'twas expensive to ship it to us here in Sweden, but it was well worth it so far.
5 stars for the dripper itself. Read more
Brews a good cup, get this one for a regular cup as the smaller one (which I returned and accidentally reviewed) is very small.Published 23 days ago by Joseph McCall
It works well, it's easy to clean, and you can see the fluid level in the container below it though the D-shaped holes in the bottom (thus avoiding overflows). Read morePublished 1 month ago by Mark F. Hoemmen
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
See the Top Rated coffee makers in our Coffee Maker Reviews.