BeeSpring Waterproof PVC Playing Cards Set Pure Color Black Poker Card Classic Magic Tricks Tool, 54pcs/Deck
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||1.18 x 3.15 x 0.39 inches|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- This Waterproof PVC Playing Poker Cards made of 100% high quality PVC plastic with perfect looking, printing well.
- These cards are 100% waterproof, feel free to run them under water for easy clean.
- It has elasticity, not easy to break. It is waterproof and burst out luxury.
- Pure Color Black on the Back Side
- It is an ideal gift for family party, Christmas present, game, birthday party, Children's Day and so on.
- 54 game Cards per Package,contains 13 clubs,13 hearts,13spades and two Jokers.
- Flexible and very durable，It can service you for long time.
Playing cards with family
- Great for your family who love playing cards，Enjoy the time of a family meeting.
- Make your family full of fun！
Popular with the Magician
- It is usually used to Finesse show, so it is popular with the magician lover. so cool!
Enjoy the time of Playing cards
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The cards are nice and flexible right away, so unlike paper cards, should not require any "break-in" period. Although I'm sure the finish will evolve depending on your playing surface and hand-oil uniquitities. If you want a similar deck but one that has a back-pattern, see the Joyoldelf cards.
Keep them away from heat. My set arrived with warped/wrinkled/shrunk crown and joker cards, to the point that they could not be used. The king of diamonds was also slightly warped, and could be quickly found in a shuffled deck.
Out of the box, the cards behave much as cards should, producing acceptable flourishes. But shuffled several times they build up static electricity, and clump together more than flourish. Dealing is also not very clean due to the same.
The plain black card backs evoke both a sense of mystery noir and a certain cheapness. As the cards acquire fingerprints, smudges, and mars, it tilts dramatically towards cheap.
Shuffling the cards works considerably better than I was expecting (other that the resulting static electricity). The cards flex very well, and spring back quickly.
I've now noticed a couple card back have spots of silver transferred from the faces. I do not know if they arrived like that, or if it was caused by handling them.
They ARE waterproof. I ran them under water and moderately scrubbed the face of the card with a dish cloth. No pigment was released.
Summary: You get what is advertised. Just not a lot of practicality in what it is.
More of a novelty than anything - they are cool!