Beech-Nut Naturals Stage 2 Baby Food Pouch, Banana, Blueberries & Avocado, 12 Count, 3.5 oz Pouches
Enhance your purchase
- MADE WITH SIMPLE INGREDIENTS: Beech-Nut Naturals Stage 2 Banana, Blueberries & Avocado Baby Food Pouches are made with real fruits and veggies, gently cooked over indirect heat to preserve color, flavor and nutrients.
- NOTHING ARTIFICIAL ADDED: You won’t find any artificial preservatives, colors or flavors in these baby food pouches. We’re committed to supplying simple ingredients and natural nutrition for your little one.
- NO ADDED SUGAR AND GLUTEN FREE: Beech-Nut Naturals fruit & veggie baby foods contain real fruits and veggies without any added sugar and are gluten-free and Non-GMO Project verified.
- FLAVOR COMBINATIONS YOUR BABY WILL LOVE: Our Beech-Nut Naturals baby food pouches will help your little one continue to learn to love the taste and texture of real food. Squeeze and serve from a spoon. If you prefer to serve it warm, stand the pouch in warm water to heat. Always test the temperature before feeding. Do not microwave.
- FOR ON-THE-GO LITTLE ONES: Our Beech-Nut Naturals Stage 2 Banana, Blueberries & Avocado Baby Food Pouches contains 12 on the go baby food pouches that are perfect for meals and all-day snacking.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Real Simple Ingredients
Making high quality, safe, and nutritious foods for babies and toddlers will always be our #1 priority. All our products include simple, real ingredients that you can recognize and pronounce.
What's Inside Matters
Our products are free of artificial preservatives, colors and flavors, so that you have peace of mind when choosing Beech-Nut.
Real Food for All
Beech-Nut has been making baby food since 1931, and we believe all kids deserve real food. That's why we support the advocacy and public work of No Kid Hungry, the relief efforts of Convoy of Hope, and the community service of regional food banks.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top review from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.