Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

on January 29, 2011
Being a fan of Graham Kerr, the Galloping Gourmet, I bought my first set of Spurtles back in the 70s. I loved them. As the years went by, my collection dwindled to only two. Curosity caused me to type in "spurtle" at Amazon. Imagine my surprise and delight to find they still make them. They are smaller than the originals, but still work well. I bought two sets to make sure I have plenty. They are so handy in the kitchen, thank you for still making them.
12 helpful votes
13 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse
on July 29, 2015
I had one of the original spurtle, used it for years and lost it in a move. If I don't find another one, I'm going to have to put making one on my woodworker husband's honey-do list.
1 helpful vote
2 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.