- Age Range: 4 - 8 years
- Grade Level: Preschool - 3
- Series: Brand New Readers
- Hardcover: 48 pages
- Publisher: Candlewick; 1st edition (October 1, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0763612030
- ISBN-13: 978-0763612030
- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 0.4 x 8.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#12,472,715 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #21170 in Books > Children's Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction
- #39475 in Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Friendship
- #48658 in Books > Children's Books > Literature & Fiction > Chapter Books & Readers > Beginner Readers
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Beep, Beep! It's Beeper!: Brand New Readers Hardcover – October 1, 2001
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From School Library Journal
PreSchool-Grade 1-Colorful offerings for beginning readers. Each book contains four different stories based on a theme: the tricks of a somewhat inept young magician, the antics of a small Hispanic girl, and the pastimes of a friendly alien. Each tale begins with an introduction for adults, followed by eight pages of simple, one-line text. Children will enjoy the humor throughout these volumes-the magician gets soaking wet when she makes a glass disappear; the girl's preparation for a swim takes much longer than the actual event; and an endearing alien counts, paints, flies, and bakes. Readers will be familiar with most of the vocabulary and learn a few new words. A color-coded table of contents and tips for parents working with their children are plus features in each book. Suitable additions for early-reader collections.
Anne Knickerbocker, Cedar Brook Elementary School, Houston, TX
Copyright 2002 Reed Business Information, Inc.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My GS has gotten to a point where BNR are really too easy, he usually chooses more difficult books now. This is largely due to the BNR books providing such positive early reading experiences.
He still enjoys the funny stories, though.