- ⚫️ ⚫️ ORDER 2 OR MORE AND INSTANTLY SAVE 10% ⚫️ ⚫️ NO COUPON CODE NEEDED ☝☝ PERFECT GIFT IDEA Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Beer Can Chicken Roaster Rack - INCLUDES 4 VEGETAB..." and save 46% off the $29.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Beer Can Chicken Roaster Rack - INCLUDES 4 VEGETABLE SPIKES - Stainless Steel Vertical BBQ Roasting Holder for Grill Smoker or Oven - Dishwasher Safe Barbecue Stand & Extra Deep Drip Pan - Cave Tools
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $7.44. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- *** INSTANT 10% SAVINGS ON PURCHASE OF 2 OR MORE *** Beer Can Chicken Works in the Oven or on The Barbeque - Includes 4 Vegetable Spikes for Grilling Potatoes and Corn on the Side - Works on any Weber Big Green Egg Smoker or other grill brands
- Unlimited Recipes at Your Disposal - Stainless Steel Canister can be used for Beer, Wine, Cider, and any other liquid or herb combination you can think up - Great gift idea for mom or dad
- Extra Deep Drip Tray Never Overflows With Grease - Beer Can Chicken Cooker Set is 100% Dishwasher Safe for Easy Cleanup
- Comes with 25 Professional Cooking Recipes - STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS AND DETAILED TUTORIAL VIDEOS are great ideas for the family
- LIFETIME SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - If at any point you are unhappy with your vertical beer can roast chicken rack you can return it for a full money back refund. We Take Customer Service That Seriously
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Elite Beer Can Chicken Rack
SMOKIER - CRISPIER - JUICIER
7 Giant Reasons Why Cave Tools Has an Excellent Beer Can Chicken Roaster:
1. Handles The Largest Chickens - Wide stainless steel base will never tip over under a large bird
2. Unlimited Recipes at Your Disposal - Stainless Steel Canister can be used for Beer, Wine, Cider, and any other liquid or herb combination you can think up
3. If You Don't Eat Your Veg You Can't Have Any Meat! Included Vegetable Spikes For Cooking Corn, Potatoes, and more
4. The Healthy Choice - Your canister is 100% safe stainless steel unlike traditional beer cans which give off unhealthy chemicals when heated
5. No More Struggling To Remove the Can From the Chicken - Unique locking mechanism keeps canister in place while you remove the chicken. Unlike other locking mechanisms your can has a flat bottom so it doesn't tip over when you place it on the table
6. Extra Deep Drip Tray Makes Overflowing Juices a Thing of The Past
7. Dishwasher Safe Stainless Steel Design makes cleanup a breeze
The Grill Master's Essential Barbecue Recipe Book:
Download instructions included with your purchase. $7.97 Value
Complete with 25 Professional BBQ Recipes, Step by Step instructions, Tutorial Videos, and Access to our growing library of over 135 Cooking Videos
The Design Process Behind Your Beer Can Chicken Grilling Rack:
At Cave Tools, we always start out with an extremely thorough market research. Before designing the chicken roaster you see here, our product development team scoured through thousands of reviews on the then best barbecue tools and accessories in the market. During this beer can chicken holder review process, we learn a ton of information about what actual customers love about their vertical chicken roaster, what they hate about their bbq chicken racks, and most importantly, we’re able to spot opportunities in the market to add new features. We even learn a lot about what makes a good grilling gift set.
Phase 2: Market Surveying and Polling
After Phase 1 we have a pretty good idea of the type of grill accessories we want to build, but we don’t stop there. The initial research is based on feedback from other products in the market, which are very different from our design concept. So we follow up in Phase 2 by polling/surveying members of the Cave Tools customer base to get their feedback and input on our potential beer can chicken stand design. Once all of this data is compiled, we are ready to start moving forward with production
Phase 3: Continual Product Improvement
Cave Tools is not some giant company with hundreds or thousands of employees. We operate as a tight team with customer feedback information freely flowing throughout the organization. One of the main advantages of being lean company is that we’re able to make decisions and modifications extremely quickly. We’re constantly monitoring the customer feedback about the beer chicken roaster and keep a running list of potential design improvements that we can roll out on our next manufacturing batch.
Through the process of continuous improvement and dedication to quality, our goal is to make an excellent Beer Can Chicken.
Grill or Smoke your beer can chicken using indirect heat. If using a gas grill you will get much better results with the lid down. Typically you want to cook the chicken at between 350 and 375 degrees F. Expect to cook your chicken for 1 to 1.5 hours before it's done.
Lifetime Money Back Guarantee
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Clean's up fairly easy, the hardest part sometimes being the lid to the can, sometimes it takes some soaking and a stiff brush. Obvious answer is we skip using the lid most of the time.
Tip, deglaze the pan and use the drippings for your baked potatoes/chicken, make an excellent gravy.
I was especially impressed with the way in which the Seller checked in with me to find out if the product arrived on time, and what my opinion was about the product.
I will be purchasing one for myself, and one for my other daughter. I believe if used as directed, you will have it for a long time. I would recommend it