- Series: Beersheba Springs, a History
- Paperback: 236 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (June 21, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1490487840
- ISBN-13: 978-1490487847
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.5 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,576,338 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Beersheba Springs, A History: Volume II. Families, Homes, Lore and More Paperback – June 21, 2013
|New from||Used from|
See the Best Books of 2018
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|