Bee's Wrap Assorted 3 Pack, Eco Friendly Reusable Food Wraps, Sustainable Plastic Free Food Storage, Clover Print - 1 Small, 1 Medium, 1 Large
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SUSTAINABLE, NATURAL ALTERNATIVE to plastic wrap. Wrap up cheese, fruit, vegetables, and bread. Cover a bowl, or pack a snack for your next adventure. Use as a place mat, or bundle up hiking and backpacking tools, utensils, and toiletries for zero waste camping. Also makes a great earth friendly kitchen gift!
- WASHABLE, REUSABLE, & COMPOSTABLE. Use the warmth of your hands to soften the wrap and form over a bowl or piece of food. As the wrap cools, it creates a seal and stores food naturally. Wash in cool water with mild soap and air dry. The natural antibacterial properties of beeswax and jojoba oil help keep food fresh and allow Bee's Wrap to be used again and again.
- ECO FRIENDLY INGREDIENTS. Made of organic cotton, sustainably harvested beeswax, organic jojoba oil, and tree resin. Bee's Wrap fabric and printing are certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard, and our packaging is made from 100% recycled paper and biodegradable cellulose. Once your wrap reaches the end of its useful life, compost or use as a natural fire starter.
- GREEN-AMERICA CERTIFIED. Bee's Wrap is committed to using our business as a vehicle for social change. We aim to better the lives of our customers, employees, community, and planet.
- SIMPLE, BEAUTIFUL, PRACTICAL. Assorted 3 Pack includes 1 small (7" x 8"), 1 medium (10" x 11"), and 1 large (13" x 14") in our Clover print. Handcrafted in Vermont, our reusable food wraps last about one year when used several times each week, while traditional plastics are used for a matter of minutes and can linger in our environment for 2,000 years or more and won't biodegrade.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Bee's Wrap is made of organic cotton muslin, beeswax, jojoba oil, and tree resin. This combination of ingredients creates a malleable food wrap that can be used again and again. Simply mold the Bee's Wrap to the top of your dish by using the warmth and pressure of your hands to create a seal. When the Bee's Wrap cools (within seconds) it holds its seal. Use the same method to wrap cheese, vegetables, bread, and baked goods. It is not recommended for meat. Directions: Wash your Bee's Wrap in COOL water with a mild dish soap. Do not subject to heat! Air dry, fold and store in a drawer or in a basket on the counter. The beeswax and jojoba oil have antibacterial qualities that help to keep your food fresh and allow you to use the Bee's Wrap again and again.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I got the small, medium, and large all neatly packaged in the envelope they arrived in.
Upon opening the package, several things were very obvious:
1) The small one is very small. I'm having a hard time using it for anything other than keeping very small bits of cheese, or to keep a lime/avocado fresh.
2) The medium size is a good size, but not what I would expect from a "medium". Sometimes, I find it is just a wee bit too small for some plates or containers that I would consider medium size.
3) The large size is perfect. It CAN be too big depending on what you're trying to keep, but overall I think it's better to have some excess to better cover your food.
After a couple weeks of use, here are some answers to questions I asked myself while I was thinking of buying this:
(1) How easy are they to clean? Extremely easy. Nothing really sticks to it in the way that food sticks to plastic wrap and, in the rare cases when this does happen, food excess comes right off with cold water. I always dry mine before I store them, so I'm unsure about mold or their capacity to generate it. I wouldn't think this is a problem though- it depends on how you clean them.
(2) Do they really have a smell? Yes, they do.I personally really enjoy the smell of honey, so it hasn't been a problem for me. But if you're averse to honey/sweet smells, then this is not the product for you. The smell does dissipate after a couple of uses though.
(3) Are they easy to store/do you need to do anything special to keep them? Nope! I just clean them, fold them, and store them in a drawer where I keep other similar materials. I do rinse them and re-dry whenever I'm about to use them again though.
(4) Are they sticky enough/are they really a good alternative to other wraps? Thus far, I would say yes. They are the right amount of "sticky" for things to be sealed to perfection. It keeps food fresh, it prevents bad odors, and it reduces the amount of waste I generate.
(5) Are they worth the price? They ARE a little pricey, but I've estimated the savings from other non-reusable products and these wraps come out on top. It's a good bang for your buck if you're going for a sustainable and reusable option. If that's not your goal though, then this might not be the right product for you because it's not cheap.
(6) Do you have to rub it a lot to get it to stick/how hard do you have to work for it to work? Not very hard at all. As advertised, they seal with the warmth of your hands. If you're in a hurry, you can do what I do! I let hot water run for a couple seconds, wash my hands with the hot water, and then seal my containers. The wraps stick almost right away.
Overall, I'd say this is a great product! I will certainly buy again when this particular set needs to be replaced.
These wraps do have a smell. When I first opened the package I was amazed at how strong the smell was. However, after a couple days the smell lessened. Now I only notice it when I am in close contact with it. It's not a bad smell, but there is a smell nonetheless.
I think this wrap works best on hard items, like blocks of cheese or over bowls. You have to rub on the wrap for a second to get it to seal, so it wouldn't be good for super soft foods. When I have used it for foods like that I just make a little pouch then press on the seams instead of directly on the food. I find this wrap works best when you approach the item to be covered like a gift. You just fold over the ends, rub a little to warm up the wax and form a seal. It's really pretty simple.
These are not going to replace your plastic wrap completely but it will certainly put a dent in it. The cost of one saved block of cheese is almost worth it.
The Bee's Wrap Sustainable Sandwich Wrap Pack of 2 is awesome! I use those daily to wrap up my daughter's lunches.
-Reusability: Rather than using a new hefty bag every single day for my sandwiches I now just use this guy. Not only am I saving by not having to purchase new lunch bags every couple of weeks but as a bonus they seem to keep my sandwiches much fresher!
-Flexibility: The uses stated on the listing all work well but I have found a few others as well: Keeping certain green :) plants fresh and covering bowls of rice or veggies. Keeps veggies fresher for much longer and keeps rice from getting crunchy on top.
-Easily washable: When I'm finished using these i simply run some luke-warm water over them and rub them with my fingers then dry with a paper towel after and they are all set. Thanks to the was they really don't have much of anything stick to them.
-Sizes: This assorted pack is nice however if there was like an option to get a certain sized roll of this kinda like how you buy foil currently that would be very nice. If I could cut them to my own desired sizes I would have a lot more uses for them.
-Stains easily: I typically put mustard and other condiments like Siracha on my sandwiches and although the condiments themselves wash off easily I do find that they tend to leave small stains and over time I could see these building up and causing them to look very unappetizing.
Overall rather you are looking to save the world or save some money these are by far worth the price of admission!