Bee's Wrap Variety Pack, Eco Friendly Reusable Food Wraps, Sustainable Plastic Free Food Storage - 2 Small, 2 Medium, 2 Large, 1 Bread
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SUSTAINABLE, NATURAL ALTERNATIVE to plastic wrap. Wrap up cheese, fruit, vegetables, baked goods and bread. Cover a bowl, or pack a snack for your next adventure. Use as a place mat, or bundle up hiking and backpacking tools, utensils, and toiletries for zero waste camping. Also makes a great earth friendly kitchen gift!
- WASHABLE, REUSABLE, & COMPOSTABLE. Use the warmth of your hands to soften the wrap and form over a bowl or piece of food. As the wrap cools, it creates a seal and stores food naturally. Wash in cool water with mild soap and air dry. The natural antibacterial properties of beeswax and jojoba oil help keep food fresh and allow Bee's Wrap to be used again and again.
- ECO FRIENDLY INGREDIENTS. Made of organic cotton, sustainably harvested beeswax, organic jojoba oil, and tree resin. Bee's Wrap fabric and printing are certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard, and our packaging is made from 100% recycled paper and biodegradable cellulose. Once your wrap reaches the end of its useful life, compost or use as a natural fire starter.
- GREEN-AMERICA CERTIFIED. Bee's Wrap is committed to using our business as a vehicle for social change. We aim to better the lives of our customers, employees, community, and planet.
- SIMPLE, BEAUTIFUL, PRACTICAL. Variety pack includes 2 small (7" x 8"), 2 medium (10" x 11"), 2 large (13" x 14"), and 1 bread (17" x 23"). Handcrafted in Vermont, our reusable food wraps last about one year when used several times each week, while traditional plastics are used for a matter of minutes and can linger in our environment for 2,000 years or more and won't biodegrade.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Meet the comprehensive Bee’s Wrap kit, with a wrap for every job in the kitchen. Whether you’re storing half a lemon, bundling up a loaf of bread, or covering a bowl, the variety pack has you covered. Care Directions: Wash your Bee’s Wrap in cool water with a mild dish soap. (Avoid sources of heat, such as hot water and microwaves.) Air dry, fold and store in a drawer or in a basket on the counter. The beeswax and jojoba oil have antibacterial qualities that help to keep your food fresh and allow you to use the Bee's Wrap again and again. Each size corresponds with a designated print; reach into your drawer and find the right wrap at a glance. Our variety pack allows individuals and households to stock up on Bee’s Wrap and make the shift away from disposable food storage for good.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'd wanted to try these for so long! I finally bought the multi pack, and my expectations were exceeded by far. I use for cheese, covering anything I need in the fridge, and wrapping baked goods. Amazing product, wish I would've tried sooner!
Most recent customer reviews
I love the concept.Read more