Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Bee's Wrap Sustainable Reusable Food Storage Assorted 3 Pack
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- Bee's Wrap® is the natural alternative to plastic wrap for food storage
- Assorted pack contains 3 sizes of wraps (Small 7" x 8", Medium 10" x 11", and Large 13" x 14")
- Made with beeswax, GOTS certified cotton, organic jojoba oil and tree resin
- Reusable - Bee's Wrap lasts for up to a year with proper care and regular usage
- Wrap cheese, half of a lemon, a crusty loaf of bread, a sandwich, or cover a bowl
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Bee's Wrap is a natural alternative to plastic wrap for food storage- because good food deserves good care. Made with organic cotton infused with beeswax, organic jojoba oil, and tree resin. Durable, versatile and resuable, the resulting food storage wraps honor the same farm-to-table spirit that celebrates sustainability, craftsmanship, and sustenance. So cover a bowl, wrap your cheese, fruit, vegetables and bread, or pack a snack for your next adventure. Available in sandwich wraps, single wraps, and three-packs. Handmade in Vermont.
Compare to similar items
This item Bee's Wrap Sustainable Reusable Food Storage Assorted 3 Pack
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Tru Inertia||Tru Inertia||Kitchen Gadgets & Gizmos||Elite Premium Product's|
|Item Dimensions||4.3 x 7.5 x 0.15 in||—||12 x 12 x 12 in||—|
|Material Type||GOTS Certified Organic Cotton||GOTS Certified Organic Cotton||—||—|
Top customer reviews
These wraps do have a smell. When I first opened the package I was amazed at how strong the smell was. However, after a couple days the smell lessened. Now I only notice it when I am in close contact with it. It's not a bad smell, but there is a smell nonetheless.
I think this wrap works best on hard items, like blocks of cheese or over bowls. You have to rub on the wrap for a second to get it to seal, so it wouldn't be good for super soft foods. When I have used it for foods like that I just make a little pouch then press on the seams instead of directly on the food. I find this wrap works best when you approach the item to be covered like a gift. You just fold over the ends, rub a little to warm up the wax and form a seal. It's really pretty simple.
These are not going to replace your plastic wrap completely but it will certainly put a dent in it. The cost of one saved block of cheese is almost worth it.
The Bee's Wrap Sustainable Sandwich Wrap Pack of 2 is awesome! I use those daily to wrap up my daughter's lunches.
I got the small, medium, and large all neatly packaged in the envelope they arrived in.
Upon opening the package, several things were very obvious:
1) The small one is very small. I'm having a hard time using it for anything other than keeping very small bits of cheese, or to keep a lime/avocado fresh.
2) The medium size is a good size, but not what I would expect from a "medium". Sometimes, I find it is just a wee bit too small for some plates or containers that I would consider medium size.
3) The large size is perfect. It CAN be too big depending on what you're trying to keep, but overall I think it's better to have some excess to better cover your food.
After a couple weeks of use, here are some answers to questions I asked myself while I was thinking of buying this:
(1) How easy are they to clean? Extremely easy. Nothing really sticks to it in the way that food sticks to plastic wrap and, in the rare cases when this does happen, food excess comes right off with cold water. I always dry mine before I store them, so I'm unsure about mold or their capacity to generate it. I wouldn't think this is a problem though- it depends on how you clean them.
(2) Do they really have a smell? Yes, they do.I personally really enjoy the smell of honey, so it hasn't been a problem for me. But if you're averse to honey/sweet smells, then this is not the product for you. The smell does dissipate after a couple of uses though.
(3) Are they easy to store/do you need to do anything special to keep them? Nope! I just clean them, fold them, and store them in a drawer where I keep other similar materials. I do rinse them and re-dry whenever I'm about to use them again though.
(4) Are they sticky enough/are they really a good alternative to other wraps? Thus far, I would say yes. They are the right amount of "sticky" for things to be sealed to perfection. It keeps food fresh, it prevents bad odors, and it reduces the amount of waste I generate.
(5) Are they worth the price? They ARE a little pricey, but I've estimated the savings from other non-reusable products and these wraps come out on top. It's a good bang for your buck if you're going for a sustainable and reusable option. If that's not your goal though, then this might not be the right product for you because it's not cheap.
(6) Do you have to rub it a lot to get it to stick/how hard do you have to work for it to work? Not very hard at all. As advertised, they seal with the warmth of your hands. If you're in a hurry, you can do what I do! I let hot water run for a couple seconds, wash my hands with the hot water, and then seal my containers. The wraps stick almost right away.
Overall, I'd say this is a great product! I will certainly buy again when this particular set needs to be replaced.
I have the assorted set and the sandwich wraps. Love both!