Bee's Wrap Sustainable Reusable Food Storage Mimi's Purple Assorted 3 Pack
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Bee's Wrap® is the natural alternative to plastic wrap for food storage
- Assorted pack contains 3 sizes of wraps (Small 7” x 8”, Medium 10” x 11”, and Large 13” x 14”)
- Made with beeswax, GOTS certified cotton, organic jojoba oil and tree resin
- Reusable - Bee's Wrap lasts for up to a year with proper care and regular usage
- Wrap cheese, half of a lemon, a crusty loaf of bread, a sandwich, or cover a bowl
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Bee's Wrap is made of organic cotton muslin, beeswax, jojoba oil, and tree resin. This combination of ingredients creates a malleable food wrap that can be used again and again. Simply mold the Bee's Wrap to the top of your dish by using the warmth and pressure of your hands to create a seal. When the Bee's Wrap cools (within seconds) it holds its seal. Use the same method to wrap cheese, vegetables, bread, and baked goods. It is not recommended for meat. Directions: Wash your Bee's Wrap in COOL water with a mild dish soap. Do not subject to heat! Air dry, fold and store in a drawer or in a basket on the counter. The beeswax and jojoba oil have antibacterial qualities that help to keep your food fresh and allow you to use the Bee's Wrap again and again.