Beesworks Beeswax Pellets, Yellow, 1lb-Cosmetic Grade-Triple Filtered Beeswax.
|Price:||($0.75 / Ounce)|
- . Our natural, and premium filtered yellow beeswax is the highest quality cosmetic grade so you know you are making an effective and safe choice when using it to make your own cosmetics or for a variety of hobby and craft activities!
- Beesworks Beeswax will never go bad! We even offer an 100% Customer Satisfaction Promise.
- Beeswax has amazing antiviral, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and healing properties which make it a top choice for melting or chopping it up to create your own lotions, lip balms, creams, waxes, body butters, deodorants, and salves. Beeswax is also rich in Vitamin A which aids in cell turnover and reducing wrinkles and age spots while moisturizing your skin - without clogging up your pores!
- Our Beesworks Beeswax has a subtle fragrance which also makes it great for crafts, such as candle and soap making, lubricants, furniture or boot polish, granite countertop polish, cheese waxing, beard and mustache wax, wax thread, beeswax crayons, envelope seals and more!
- Melting and Softening Details: Beeswax melts at approximately 149 degrees Fahrenheit and softens at approximately 90 degrees Fahrenheit.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Beesworks Beeswax is 100% natural beeswax pellets.
A bee consumes an estimated 6–10 lbs (3–4.5 kg) of honey for each pound of the wax it secretes. After honey removal, the comb is melted to produce the beeswax. Our beeswax is hand packaged in 1 pound,sealed bags and ready for you to use. Beeswax has a high melting point range, of 62 to 64 °C (144 to 147 °F). If beeswax is heated above 85 °C (185 °F) discoloration occurs.
Use this wax in creams & lotions for extra body, in balms and body butters for stiffness and rigidity and in soaps and candles for hardness. See recipes below for fun projects with Beesworks Beeswax!
Being a natural product, the scent of beeswax depends upon the season in which the beeswax is harvested and the plants available during the season. The acceptability of the natural aroma of the wax is often a matter of personal preference. Enjoy!
DIY Beeswax Candles
- 1 lb Beeswax
- Glass jars
- Container for melting the wax
- Place the beeswax into your container/can. Place the can inside a stock pot filled half-full with water. Simmer over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally as it melts.
- Prepare your jars and wicks - get the wick to stay in the middle of the jar as you pour in the beeswax and it sets.
- Pour the melted beeswax into the jar, leaving one inch of room at the top. Set the jars aside and allow them to cool and set completely.
- Cut the wick and light.
DIY Lotion Bars
- 1.25 oz Beewax
- 1.25 oz Coconut Oil
- 1.25 oz Shea Butter
- Essential oil of choice
- Weigh out equal amounts of beeswax, coconut oil, and shea butter.
- Using a double boiler, or a small saucepan and a large glass measuring bowl, melt beeswax, coconut oil, and shea butter until it turns to a liquid.
- Remove from heat and add ten drops of essential oil.
- Pour into molds.
- Allow bars to harden overnight.
Tip: Wipe out measuring bowl while it’s still warm for easier cleaning.
DIY Closet Fresheners
- 5 ounces beeswax pellets
- essential oils of choice
- molds for shape
- Melt beeswax until liquid using double boiler on the stove or microwave
- Add essential oils to your molds while beeswax is melting.
- Pour melted beeswax into molds.
- Let cool.
- Place in breathable bag or old cloth to avoid oil stains.
- Place in drawer or closet.
At Beesworks, we're as busy as bees!
We spend our days searching for natural ingredients that you can use to make all kinds of natural products. We have beeswax in yellow and white, organic and conventional, pellets and blocks. Use the beeswax a dozen different ways. There's also our new, organic Beesworks food wraps!
It all started with a simple idea. We wanted to live our lives naturally, just like you. We eat healthy, organic foods and exercise to stay healthy on the inside. So now we find products or ingredients that will keep us healthy on the outside too. We want to share our good health ideas with you!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 9.25 x 6.5 x 2.45 inches; 2.01 Pounds
- Date First Available : January 21, 2013
- Manufacturer : Your Natural Planet
- ASIN : B00B3U0FW4
Best Sellers Rank:
#286 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing (See Top 100 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing)
- #2 in Candle Making Wax
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is Obvious that this is NOT pure beeswax....
(A way to test it) The wax turns darker and clearer as it burns, where as the ACTUAL Real 100% beeswax candle remains cloudy and the color doesn't change with Temp....
I recently bought a brick of wax from Animal Supply that smells delightfully of sweet honey, the texture is much more pleasant (less plastic feeling!!!!) it is amazing! “Texas Honey” bricks are my new go-to, they have not let me down yet.
Don't buy this rip off, get the brick, smell test (sweet, and exaxtly like honey is good) chop it up yourself and enjoy the real benefits of beeswax.
Also! I have a paraffin wax allergy, so it’s pretty OUTRAGEOUS for this company to put lives at risk to make a quick buck! Disgusting!!
Besides lip balms and soaps I also make bath bombs, soaps, and moisturizing bars, and this works wonders! Beeswax has so many other uses. This would be great for candles, creams and lotions, and many other crafting projects. It is really hard to find great quality Beeswax but this stuff is great! I will definitely be buying more. Also it is reasonably priced for a one pound bag. I highly recommend this Beeswax as it is the best I have used so far and my lip balms turned out great!
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.