Truck Reviews HPC Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on April 5, 2016
I'm drinking this to help with high Blood pressure. Already see an improvement
6 people found this helpful
on May 25, 2017
Well, this is quite fine as far as beet juice goes. I like beets a lot. I like beet juice a lot.

So why am I ordering a glass bottle of beet juice by mail? I think my next purchase will be a juicer.

But thanks, Biotta Beet Juice, for reminding me how good it is!
One person found this helpful
on March 9, 2017
Beet juice is supposed to reduce high blood pressure. When I drink a glass of it, my blood pressure goes down, and I get sleepy! I will keep buying this.
2 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on October 16, 2016
the 1st shipment somehow the seal was broken, so I notified Amazon, who notified the company , and they sent me another intact bottle for free. Nice product, keep refrigerated after opening and use within the dates on the bottle, much easier than making my own beet juice, great to add to home made juices and soups for color and nutrients
One person found this helpful
on September 29, 2017
I use this to easy health issues. Tastes good and fresh, bottle was bigger than expected too.
on July 29, 2017
I've ordered this a lot. It tastes wonderful and helps lower blood pressure.
on February 16, 2018
My husband loves this to help his blood pressure! They sent it well wrapped and fresh! It does lower blood pressure! I Iove beet juice!
on May 27, 2015
My husband's blood pressure has dropped significantly since drinking this product - top and bottom numbers. We're thrilled.
3 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
I will freely admit that I don't love to eat beets, but their nutritional value is undeniable, especially their anti-carcinogenic and immune boosting qualities. With that in mind I started drinking beet juice every morning and when possible prior to vigorous exercise. I believe it helps me run farther and faster, and I prefer to get nutrients from food rather than supplements if possible.

Admittedly the taste is earthy and rich and for people who don't care for beets (like me) it can take a while to warm up to. Biotta is my preferred brand as I find it to have the most consistently sweet taste and almost velvety texture. This juice packs a nutritional wallop, and I now consistently make it part of my day. Biotta is relatively expensive, but is a great product and a valuable healthy addition to my daily routine.
3 people found this helpful
on January 28, 2015
I personally prefer the below brand over the Biotta because it's not such a dark taste. (This is only my personal preference, of course)

Vitacost Organic Certified Beetroot 100% Pure...
Vitacost Brand
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.