Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
That brings us to "Beethoven's 3rd". The actors from the first two films in the series are gone. They are actually replaced by another group of talented and enjoyable actors (Judge Reinhold, Julia Sweeney, Joe Pichler & Michaela Gallo). Sadly, that's pretty much where the compliments end.
The screenplay treats the viewer as if they have been in a state of arrested development since they were a toddler. You get the usual "hit in the crotch" and "sprayed with poop" scenes that these lowbrow movies love so dearly. I am also floored by how many times an action scene is either played in slow motion or fast motion. Over and over and over again. Perhaps it's meant to distract us from the fact that this movie sorely lacks a decent plot or any worthwhile humor. It doesn't work.
I truly recommend seeing the charming original "Beethoven" but stay far, far away from this poor sequel.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love it the quality of the video is great I love Beethoven. This is my favourite .Published 5 months ago by Gabby.archibald
Second time renting this for my grandsons, they absolutely loved it. A must see for families with little ones (ages 5-10). We laughed all through the movie.Published 13 months ago by Olivia Cerda
This is another great Beethoven movie. We enjoy the whole series.Published 18 months ago by 2Parrots
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Movies & TV > 10-12 Years
- Movies & TV > 7-9 Years
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Kids & Family
- Movies & TV > Movies
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > Universal Studios Home Entertainment > Action & Adventure
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > Universal Studios Home Entertainment > All Universal Studios Titles
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > Universal Studios Home Entertainment > Comedy
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > Universal Studios Home Entertainment > Kids & Family