Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 25 reviews
on March 17, 2016
Before We Say I Do: 7 Steps to a Healthy Marriage - I took a class at Colgate Rochester Crozer Divinity School, led by the author, and this book was used in the class. The book is perfect to use with pre-marital counseling, so I purchased 3 for upcoming weddings. It is an easy to follow book with thought-provoking questions at the end of each chapter. Also great for a couple to work on at home.
on June 9, 2017
Good marital tools to helps couples to prepare for their union together.
on March 17, 2017
This book is awesome from beginning to end! The author has so much helpful knowledge and experience! I will refer back to this book if ever I need a refresher course! Any aspect you can think of as far as a relationship is concerned is covered! I believe any couple, especially spiritual can benefit greatly from Before We Say I Do!
on March 14, 2016
Although written several decades ago, the information is still relevant in the 21s century. You know if the message is still relevant in this day and age - it speaks volumes regarding content.
on September 16, 2015
My boyfriend and I are in premarital counseling and she recommended this book. It covers every topic to assist with a healthy, successful marriage and relationship.
on October 29, 2015
This is an excellent read. I highly recommend this for those couples looking to get married. It serves as a refresher for those who are already married.
on December 12, 2008
Before We Say I Do: 7 Steps to a Healthy Marriage: This book was required for a marriage counseling class that my boyfriend and I were attending. We were thinking about marriage and wanted to see what was in store fore us. This book is a excellent resource for all couples planning to get married. There are topics and spiritual references in here that help you discuss things and the things that you should definately bring up to the person you intend to marry before you say I do.
on February 19, 2013
We bought this book at the suggestion of our minister as we prepared to get married. It was pretty basic, my fiance and I had already covered almost all the subjects in the book, but it was helpful as a guide to speak with our minister.
on June 26, 2015
Must read when thinking of marrying someone. Encourages real discussion.
on March 10, 2015
Great book to use in counseling before marriage. Easy read and great principals to pass on.