Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on May 3, 2014
Thankfully this book is out there to help guide a family discussion about not caving into the grotesque and anti-women culture that the U.S. has sunk to!!! I am thankful my daughter is being told the truth and she loves our time together doing the workbook. If you care about girls and their future this book is key to that!
My daughter wants to add her thoughts to this review:
This is a good book for girls , most girls are now dating or having boy friends at a young age! It is really crazy how the U.S. has really gone down hill with this crazy stuff.
on June 21, 2013
Note this is the study guide! I failed to read that on the sale page picture. But it's OK because I was glad for the mistake upon reading through it. I can't wait to share the book and the guide with my daughters someday to help them make wise dating choices.
on March 20, 2014
My daughter and husband have been reviewing this book together. What a breathe of fresh air! This book takes a serious subject and lightens it to keep the interest of a tween. BUT, it's not too fluffy. No too fairy talish. It's actually a tough book and has challenged both my husband and I to think about what we want for our children!
on January 15, 2015
Got confused and thought that this was the book, but I know that I will eventually use it since I have a passion to teach the younger generation to stay pure and value relationships!
on August 1, 2013
It's easy to see if you look really closely at the pic. But reading the description looks like this is the book itself. It's only the study guide.
on August 26, 2015
Strongly recommend this book. It not only talks about sexual purity but overall wholeness and how to use your time before meeting your future spouse. I haven't read another book as effective and easy to read. I love it.
on February 14, 2014
I ordered the wrong book because it does not say "Study guide" in the description. I did not pay attention to the photo because I am familiar with the book. I thought I was ordering the book, not the study guide. I will keep it as it is useful, but I am disappointed in the description.
on March 4, 2014
Excellent book for young girls who desire to put God first in everything. My daughter is loving the book and the advice.
on June 9, 2014
This is a really great companion to the book. Lots of excellent questions. We are enjoying using it very much.
on January 3, 2017
Love this book for our daughters!