- File Size: 1167 KB
- Print Length: 586 pages
- Publication Date: February 17, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B06VXR88W2
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,148,564 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1499 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Teaching > Teacher Resources > Professional Development
- #2527 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing Skills
- #6005 in Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing > Writing Skills
|Print List Price:||$24.95|
Save $19.96 (80%)
Before You Publish: Tips on grammar, writing, and editing (Write It Right Book 1) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 586 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $1.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to Before You Publish: Tips on grammar, writing, and editing (Write It Right Book 1)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Consisting of 224 tips, which have each been painstakingly researched and explained, BEFORE YOU PUBLISH is a great go-to manual. What I particularly appreciate about it is how Ms. Sanders tackles some of the topics that so many writers struggle with. Misplaced modifiers, the overuse of characters' names, and punctuation within dialogue, just to name a few. And then there are the "Baited vs. Bated" and "Climatic vs. Climactic" explanations.
Ms. Sanders tackles many of the basics -- the basics which are quite often overlooked. This one will be kept on my shelf within reach for a long time to come!
*I received a free copy of this novel. A review was not required.*
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Teaching > Schools & Teaching > Certification & Development
- Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing > Writing Skills
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Teaching > Teacher Resources > Professional Development
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing Skills