- File Size: 425 KB
- Print Length: 66 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Expert Health Press (September 20, 2014)
- Publication Date: September 20, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00NS5TL36
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,707,431 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $5.00 (50%)
Before You Get Sick (Easy Healthcare) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
This month's Book With Buzz: "The Lying Game" by Ruth Ware
From the instant New York Times bestselling author of blockbuster thrillers "In a Dark, Dark Wood" and "The Woman in Cabin 10" comes Ruth Ware’s chilling new novel. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
This book contains helpful information on how to communicate with doctors and nurses while in the hospital. She suggests many things that may increase your odds of getting out of the hospital alive. You've probably heard of some people who end up sicker because of a hospital stay and this book includes some ideas for how to prevent that.
Please however consult with your doctor before taking any advice in this book. I take no responsibility for your health if you follow the advice although for me this book had a lot of great advice. In the end only you can determine whether you are in an emergency situation or not. For me, my high blood pressure spiked and sent me straight to the ER. Even though it was very expensive I feel it might have saved my life.
~The Rebecca Review
Many of her suggestions were extremely helpful.
I made a checklist of things to remember as I read the book.
Thank you Lori-Ann for helping us navigate the medical world.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Aging
- Books > Parenting & Relationships
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Parenting & Relationships
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Aging
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Healthy Living
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Relationships > Aging Parents > Aging