- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- ASIN: B008OWMRVG
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 25, 2012
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #11,352 in Software (See Top 100 in Software) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Beginners 3Ds Max 2013 Training DVD - Tutorial Video
|Price:||$49.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Master 3Ds Max 2013 at your own pace from a leading expert
- Visual training method, offering users increased retention and accelerated learning.
- Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps
- Comes with Extensive Working Files
- Easy to follow step-by-step lessons, ideal for all
Customers also shopped for
In this computer based training course on 3ds Max 2013, expert trainer Steve Nelle introduces you to this modeling, animation and rendering package from Autodesk. Designed for the beginner, you do not have to have any prior experience using 3ds Max to get the most out of this video tutorial. Starting with a tour of the interface, Steve shows you where the tools you are going to use are located, and how to activate them. The core of 3ds Max is interacting with objects; you will learn to name them, move them, rotate them, extrude them, and work with them in your models. You will learn about materials and mapping, lighting, and how to operate cameras within 3ds Max. Finally, Steve teaches you to animate, render and add special F/X to your models. Using projects, you will learn by applying techniques directly to models you will work with throughout the training course. By the completion of this software tutorial, you will be fully capable of creating, animating and rendering your own 3d models. Extensive working files are included to allow you to work alongside the author as he teaches you to use Autodesk 3ds Max 2013.
Duration: 18.5 Hours - 152 Lessons