- File Size: 2954 KB
- Print Length: 58 pages
- Publication Date: February 26, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00BLYAWAM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #93,066 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
A Beginners Guide to Companion Planting: Companion Gardening with Flowers, Herbs & Vegetables (Simple Living) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
This is an excellent book and I can enthusiastically recommend it.
There's a comprehensive listing of beneficial plants, although it does contain a few errors, and some very useful Ven diagrams. Since the book is intended to be a beginner's guide, I thought it could have been more informative with the inclusion of more photos, for example, to accompany the types of companion planting, the information on insects and the ingredients of the ideal soil mixture.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Companion Planting is an excellent guide for the beginner and seasoned gardener.Published 2 months ago by MCD
If I were completely new to planting it would be very helpful, but I know some of this already. Still a good resource for companion planting (handy lists in the back)Published 2 months ago by Andrew
I liked this book for information on what to plant together. Simple yet useful :). I plan to use this in my garden this summer ;)Published 3 months ago by Nate
I've been companion gardening for decades. This book is confusing and not something for a beginner. I kept why they made some that is simple to do so complicated.Published 3 months ago by farmersmouse
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Landscape Design > By Technique
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Landscape Design > Vegetables
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Crafts, Hobbies & Home
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Horticulture > Techniques
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Horticulture > Vegetables