Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on August 10, 2013
Just as advertised. A guide for true novices. All true, but oh so elementary. Enjoy. Won't keep you up at night.
on July 18, 2015
-Too short
-Lacks detail
-Reads like a high school book report
-Needs editing
on October 31, 2016
Great for those starting out in the Stock Market
on August 4, 2011
Overall the book is extremely short and only skims the surface of Investing (less than an hour of reading). Grant it the title does say "Beginners Guide" I was expecting more than a handful of basic terms explained with minimal depth. I could have found the information provided in this book much more easily through a Google search and it would have been cheaper.

Furthermore, there were spelling and grammatical errors throughout the book which damages the overall credit and authority such a text should have.

In my humble option, do not buy this book even for a dollar. The book oversimplifies Investing and provides basic definitions of a few key terms. In addition, the information provided could be found for free and in more depth though a search of the internet.
on April 26, 2015
Gives you basics that are good to know. Look forward to make some money. Cleared lots of my misconceptions. .
on October 10, 2016
ok
on December 24, 2012
This guide is for beginners only. Information provided in this can be found on and good investing website. But still its good book to start with for anybody those who dose not know anything about stock market.
on February 14, 2012
Wasnt bad, but mostly definitions. Definitely worth the dollar I paid but don't expect too much detail. Also, spelling was pretty out of whack. Glad I got it though
on August 4, 2011
I know this is just 1$ ebook. It did well at the stock introduction. The whole book is only around 10 page. However, it won't recommend you which book you should read next. I can guarantee you that after reading this one, you still don't know how to do the stock trading. But but, you will know some stock terms ....If it recommends what you should do next, it will be a 5 stars. But it is not so it is a waste of money. You should read other serious stock trading books. I am a beginner so i have to spent more time on amazon review to look for some good trading books.
on August 22, 2012
I was very disappointed with the content in this short booklet. It didn't give me any more information or insight into stock market basics than just googling some terms. Wish I could get my money back!