|Print List Price:||$16.95|
Save $1.96 (12%)
Simon & Schuster Digital Sales Inc.
Price set by seller.
Krav Maga for Beginners: A Step-by-Step Guide to the World's Easiest-to-Learn, Most-Effective Fitness and Fighting Program Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
- ASIN : B003ODHOIG
- Publisher : Ulysses Press; 1st edition (February 3, 2009)
- Publication date : February 3, 2009
- Language : English
- File size : 7781 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 193 pages
- Lending : Not Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #242,823 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
probably a good book in paperback format, but very hard to get much out of it without half of the pictures showing up. very disappointing
edited review 8/28/13- kindle pictures now work
- I don't know what the deal is, but after trying to view the kindle edition 6 months after i bought it it now works perfectly. kindle update? my own incompetency? we will never know.
Review of the book:
- i would get the complete krav maga paperback book instead. It has everything in this book plus much more. you don't gain anything by getting this book first. That's why it only gets 3 stars.
-goes over the mindset, background, etc of krav. goes through basic stuff. this is the sort of things you should know by the time you are level 2.