Beginning Data Science in R: Data Analysis, Visualization, and Modelling for the Data Scientist 1st ed. Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
- Perform data science and analytics using statistics and the R programming language
- Visualize and explore data, including working with large data sets found in big data
- Build an R package
- Test and check your code
- Practice version control
- Profile and optimize your code
About the Author
- Item Weight : 15.86 pounds
- Paperback : 379 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1484226704
- ISBN-13 : 978-1484226704
- Publisher : Apress; 1st ed. Edition (March 13, 2017)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,138,667 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: