- Paperback: 164 pages
- Publisher: Apress; 1st ed. edition (March 10, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484226550
- ISBN-13: 978-1484226551
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.4 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Back Cover
What You Will Learn:
- Master functional programming concepts
- Understand real-world functional libraries and create a functional library that mimics underscore.js
- Perform pure-error handling techniques such as functors and monads
- Discover ES6 functional features such as spread operators and generators
About the Author
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
This is why I would recommend the book to all who are interested in FP, no regards what language they prefer.