- Hardcover: 120 pages
- Publisher: Firefly Books, Limited (June 1, 1996)
- ISBN-10: 0789406098
- ASIN: B00076VE20
- Package Dimensions: 11.1 x 8.3 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 10 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,144,243 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $5.49 shipping
+ $4.95 shipping
Beginning Life Hardcover – Bargain Price, June 1, 1996
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
From School Library Journal
YA. Full-color photographs and a lucid text are perfectly melded to form an outstanding record of human life from conception to the magnificent moments following birth. Readers are treated to the astounding record of the most minute developments of the fetus from day to day and month to month in its mother's womb. A book with gorgeous photos and an informative narrative.
Copyright 1997 Reed Business Information, Inc. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.