Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Big & Rich Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 539 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,863 reviews
on September 13, 2017
Im 25 yrs old and have grown an interested to read these books again even though I did not finish the series the first time years ago. I read this book in a few hours.
on August 30, 2017
Great book!! It kept my daughter entertained and she didn't want to put it down until it was finished!!
on August 4, 2017
completes the set
on August 3, 2017
My 8 year old has really gotten immersed into these books. We are now on the fourth book, and so far, have every intention of reading the entire series.
on July 19, 2017
great
on June 23, 2017
Look away Look away!
on June 1, 2017
I opened it to read only to have pages fall out. It is very poorly constructed. I'm certain we'll enjoy the story, but wish the book was made better.
on May 31, 2017
It was purchased for my nephew who is a great reader. He had never read the series, and he is really enjoying the book.