- Hardcover: 608 pages
- Publisher: American Psychological Association (APA); 1 edition (January 1, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1557989265
- ISBN-13: 978-1557989260
- Product Dimensions: 7.3 x 1.9 x 10.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,106,380 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Behavioral Genetics in the Postgenomic Era 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Best Books of the Year So Far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Top Customer Reviews
It discusses the heated debates and social class differences and genetics.
It states like my other books that our likes and dislikes have strong genetic ties-just like the claim that our social attitudes, values, morals have genetic ties.
Our behaviors have a strong genetic base!