- Hardcover: 873 pages
- Publisher: Mcgraw-Hill (Tx); 1st edition (August 1, 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 007020361X
- ISBN-13: 978-0070203617
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 8 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,791,793 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Behavioral Neurology and Neuropsychology 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Titles for medical residents
Featured Lippincott resources for medical residents. See more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Todd E. Feinberg, MD
Director, Neurobehavior and Alzheimer’s Disease
Department of Neurology
Beth Israel Medical Center
New York, NY
Martha J. Farah, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology
University of Pennsylvania
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?