Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Foo Fighters PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 35 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 51 reviews
on June 21, 2014
I really loved this movie!! I loved the first one with Gene Hackman and thought it couldn't be as good until I saw this one and I loved it even more than the first movie. It was more like current times events being dealt with by the Seals.
I love our SEALS! I am so proud of our military and I think the Seals are just the best thing happening for our country.
on August 14, 2007
Or an overlay ---
Any movie that tells of what our Special Ops guys go through is worth watching -- even if the story line is not up to par.

There is not a complainer out there that would last in their shoes. sorry, boots.

This movie shows the emotions and humanity of our guys [not the bad ones] and yes, the one Korean who rescued? our guys turns out to be human after all.
McGill as General Vance led me to believe he was war hungry and determined to have his way. Coyote [love that name] as president did the General justice.

And the explanations in the commentary I truly believe: The President does not have all that much athority to make a move on his own. Only in times of War. So we should take a closer look at the men that surround him.

I could follow all the action and the whyfores and surely did not need the [shall I say demented] overlays of the frames that fluttered. Movement was just too quick. Seemed like a fill-in.

I enjoyed the actors even though I didn't know them - anyone that has the guts to jump out of a plane at that level has my admiration. [the real men, not the actors] but it was good realism.

Would love to see better quality of our guys exploits - be they Navy, Army, Marines or the undercover Special Ops groups. How about the SAS, they have some good ones too.

This movie is a personal likes one - will not suit all. But with understanding comes liking.
on March 29, 2017
awesome hands down
on April 8, 2017
Sound was so low I could not hear without straining.Tried my Bose no luck.
on September 14, 2017
this was a terrible movie no where near the quality of the first one. i was so disappointed that i did not finish it. it was extremely hard to follow
because of how it was put together. SORRY!
on March 1, 2017
Not to compare with the first titled move.
on July 24, 2017
Meh
on October 27, 2014
This was a good action movie but when you have a machine gun and are firing at a bunch of guys and only one goes down out of 30 bullets, you are a bad shot! This happens a lot during the movie and looks too fake. But the plan of attack was good and not everything goes right on a mission as this one went. Some of it I thought was: "Corny".
on August 22, 2013
A great movie. Being military I enjoy watching movies like this . I just wish the younger generation would see it as US vet do.
on August 9, 2014
It was quite fascinating to see how N. Korea operates and the secret dissension. The video was gripping, and I was very glad to have watched it.