- File Size: 596 KB
- Print Length: 204 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Loose Id LLC (August 26, 2013)
- Publication Date: August 26, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00ET55WT6
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,195,905 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #15081 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Gay Fiction
- #15836 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Romance > Gay Romance
- #16891 in Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Fiction > Romance > Gay
Behind Every Cloud Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
This is a character driven story with a smooth plot flow. The charactershave problems that are all too common and this makes them genuine, complex, and three dimensional. We get a great backstory that shows where the characters come from, and how the past has affected their present. The men are sexy, and the sex is hot, pasionate, and VERY imaginative without being tacky. The author’s writing style is clean, easy to understand, and to the point. I love the way the author shows how all too often, people hide who they really are, and let other people’s perception define how they live their lives. Although a major misunderstanding threatens the relationship, the story does have a HEA ending. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story, and would definitely encourage you to check it out for yourself.
Originally reviewed at Mrs Condit & Friends Read Books
Now Sasha, I have mixed emotions about him, I think it's because he did what he did with Kurt. While I do understand what he was going through, it was still upsetting watching him do that. But back to Sasha, I think that his character was very well portrayed during the book. I liked how we were able to get to know Sasha, not Silver.
Kurt, I felt for during the book. What he had been through in his life was unthinkable and then what he had put himself through was even worse. This is the first book I have read from this author and I think that they did very well conveying the feelings that Kurt had, along with what he was going through after meeting Sasha.
I enjoyed that this book wasn't completely about sex; there was the actual story that took place. The drama that takes place in the story was so amazingly well written that it left you wanting to know more. It left me wondering what was going to happen between Kurt and Sasha, and hoping that things would work out for everyone.
All in all, I completely enjoyed this book and I will be sure to look into other books by this author!
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Fiction > Gay
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Gay Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > LGBT > Gay Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > LGBT > Gay Romance