- Hardcover: 312 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 1 edition (February 25, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0199827761
- ISBN-13: 978-0199827763
- Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 1.1 x 5.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,246,663 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Beholden: Religion, Global Health, and Human Rights 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Winner of the 2016 Grawemeyer Award in Religion
About the Author
Susan R. Holman is Senior Writer at the Global Health Education and Learning Incubator at Harvard University. Formerly writer and editor at Harvard School of Public Health, she has also worked in clinical nutrition and holds a PhD in religious studies from Brown. She is the author of The Hungry Are Dying: Beggars and Bishops in Roman Cappadocia and God Knows There's Need: Christian Responses to Poverty.
Browse award-winning titles. See more