Other Sellers on Amazon
Beholder DS1 Handheld Stabilizer 3-Axis Brushless Gimbal for DSLR Camera Support Weight 2kg
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Allowing you to connect extension rods can become mobile after the rocker arm to achieve lens, slide the lens and time-lapse photography
- Supports 3 axis 360 degree no dead augmentation, support GH series scroll, support for external remote control (wired or wireless remote control)
- Beholder DS1 can load 0.75-1.7kg dslr cameras, Support Canon 6 d / 5 d / 7 d, support large SLR, like A7R2,A7S+24-70/12-35,RX10DII, GH4+12-35, GH3+14-140 ect
- DS1 arbitrary system, faster response, with dual sensors, stability and accuracy greatly improved, and supports any angle boot, support poured directly without switching shooting modes;Without switching modes, direct inversion
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
The OFFICIAL ROXANT PRO video camera stabilizer for GoPro, Smartphone, Canon, Nikon - or any camera up to 2.1 lbs.
Neewer Carbon Fiber 24 inches/60 centimeters Handheld Stabilizer with 1/4 3/8 inch Screw Quick Shoe Plate for Canon Nikon Sony and Other DSLR Camera Video DV up to 6.6 pounds/3 kilograms (Black)
Zhiyun Crane 2 2017 Follow Focus 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer 7lb Payload OLED Display 18hrs Runtime 1Min Toolless Balance Adjustment for Camera Weighing 1.1lb to 7lb
DJI Ronin-M 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Bella-tv||ROXANT||iTekLife||Pergear||Aim To Find|
|Item Dimensions||—||2.24 x 13.39 x 8.07 in||—||—||19.5 x 8.3 x 16.5 in|
There is Dual Hand DS1
Notice:If you have any problem in balacing or calibriating it,please contact us first,we will do our best to help you solve the problem
Beholder DS1 can load 2kg, Support Canon 6 d / 5 d / 7 d, support large SLR, like A7R2,A7S+24-70/12-35,RX10DII, GH4+12-35, GH3+14-140 ect, It can be more widely used in theater quality video, capture micro-film, feature films, documentaries and other types of video works.Beholder DS1, is the first dual-level sensors 5D single hand-held three-axis gyro stabilizer. Whether fast with the film, a low angle shooting, you can make your shot using a 32 .DS1 arbitrary system, faster response, with dual sensors, stability and accuracy greatly improved, and supports any angle boot, support poured directly without switching shooting modes, supports 3 axis 360 degree no dead augmentation, support GH series scroll, support for external remote control (wired or wireless remote control), allowing you to connect extension rods can become mobile after the rocker arm to achieve lens, slide the lens and time-lapse photography.
Supported maximum camera package 3.8 pounds,1700 grams
Sony A7 series.
GH4, GH7, series
Canon 5D, 6D,7D.
Nikon D810, D800.
Battery 3.7 volts 18650, 2600mAh.
Tripod mount, 1/4th(20)
USB charging port.
Micro USB for wired remote control
32 Bit Board Simple BGC
Dual IMU senors
Bluetooth. (Android APP)
2.2 pounds weight with battery
Beholder DS1 Camera Stabilizer
Camera quick release plate
Battery Set(only one)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Had a little trouble at first with one of the motors humming and creating vibration but after watching some of the TRD videos I came across one where he was dealing with a similar camera to mine and had the exact same issue I was having and the resolution was the LCD flip out screen was out and not tilted up or down. At least with Panasonic GH cameras, the tilt screen needs to be either against the camera body or it needs to be tilted up or down when its flipped out, it can't be just straight up and down like it would be if it was against the camera body.
My other small gripe would be that the handle isn't very grippy and its easy to be holding the stabilizer and unintentionally turn it off or move the joystick. I think for most uses I will want either an extended grip pole or a 2 handle contraption. This isn't huge and can certainly be dealt with, but its a minor annoyance.
Looking forward to the remote control that is apparently on the way.
I'll update more if I feel the need.
ps it does feel solid and comes with a nice case. I'd love it if it worked consistently and i could count on it.
For this (or any) stabilizer to work properly, the camera & lens have to be perfectly balanced side-to-side and front-to-back when mounted BEFORE you turn the stabilizer on. Two issues come into play balancing the DS1:
1) My camera/lens combo is large. The camera body must slide way back on the mount to offset the weight of the lens out front. I have about 1/4" between the back of the camera and the stabilizer remaining. This prevents the stabilizer handle from having full range of motion side-to-side and front-to-back. For my application, this is not a problem. I mounted the entire unit on an Ikan grip (which I also recommend). But if you plan to use a larger camera/lens and want free movement, keep this in mind. Get a DJI Ronin M for $1k instead.
2) Balancing the camera/lens requires lots of trial and error. It only took me about 10 minutes to get it perfect. But there are no alignment marks or memory locks to preserve your balance points. If you remove the camera, you have to repeat the balance process from scratch next time you want to use the stabilizer. It would be nice if there were index marks or some kind of memory devices that would allow you to remount the camera exactly at the predetermined balance point. I removed 1 star from an otherwise 5 star product for this.
Most recent customer reviews
Waste of time and money.