Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "BEHRINGER B-1" and save 43% off the $149.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Asurion Musical Instrument Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
- Professional 1'' gold-sputtered large-diaphragm condenser microphone for unsurpassed audio quality
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
BEHRINGER SINGLE DIAPHRAGM CONDENSER MICROPHONE B-1
Gold-Sputtered Large-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone
- Professional 1'' gold-sputtered dual-diaphragm condenser microphone for unsurpassed audio quality
- Ideal as main and support microphone for studio and live applications--perfect for acoustic instruments and overhead etc.
- Cardioid pickup pattern for outstanding sound source separation and feedback rejection
- Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted gold-sputtered dual-diaphragm capsule
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off and -10 dB input attenuation
- Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector for highest signal integrity
- Rugged construction with satin nickel-plated brass body
- Heavy-duty suspension mount, windscreen and aluminum transport case included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
The cardioid-diaphragm B-1 is a home recording enthusiast's dream come true. This professional-quality condenser microphone is designed to capture your sounds with incredible realism, sensitivity and accuracy.
What is a Condenser Mic?
Condenser microphones are the ideal choice for capturing vocals and acoustic instruments. They're the primary type of microphone used in recording studios and radio stations. They are capable of capturing much more detail than dynamic microphones because of their wider, flatter frequency response. Another difference between condenser and dynamic mics is they contain active circuitry that requires phantom power (+48 V DC) for operation. You can power them from any phantom power equipped BEHRINGER XENYX mixer, plus enjoy the benefits of our state-of-the-art XENYX mic preamps.
Why the B-1?
The B-1 is an affordable, high-quality way to put this essential studio tool to work for you. Thanks to its 1.0" capsule, it captures sound with incredible realism and sensitivity. It boasts a wide frequency response from 20 Hz to 20 kHz, enhanced by a pronounced presence boost. With its excellent transducer and gold-plated XLR output, the B-1 truly delivers on the promise of noise-free transmission.
The B-1 also gives you a switchable -10dB attenuator to capture high-volume signal sources without distorting, as well as a low-cut filter to eliminate infrasonics caused by floor rumble and other turbulence.
But That's Not All...
The B-1 is built to be your go-to condenser mic for years to come. Its tough, nickel-plated brass body can withstand all the rigors of bleary-eyed late-night recording marathons. And with its foam-padded, aluminum carrying case, it travels in safety and style. We also included a heavy-duty suspension mount and windscreen.
This condenser mic is an excellent choice for live and studio applications, and it's available at a price that will leave you with enough cash left over to secure other recording essentials. Check out the incredible B-1 at a BEHRINGER dealer near you.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've kept the microphone switch to the "flat" position, and it works fine for me - reproduces a lot of nuances from the source.
I was also impressed with the included shock mount and aluminum case - all very nice for the price.
The only issue I ran into was that I had to get a step down adapter to mount the shock mount to the boom of my On Stage microphone stand (different screw sizes). That was an easy fix for an additional six bucks. :)
I recommend adding this to your studio. Superb bang for the buck!!!!
Use this on just about everything
-Shock mount included is a little crappy.
-the sound leans to a harsher colder sound, it's necessary on vocals to try and warm them up a bit, But overall really great for the price
Most recent customer reviews
Very impressive for the money!Read more
PROS: I love the case.Read more