Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "BEHRINGER B-2 PRO" and save 51% off the $224.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3-Year Musical Instruments Accident Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
BEHRINGER B-2 PRO
- Professional 1'' gold-sputtered dual-diaphragm condenser microphone for unsurpassed audio quality
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
BEHRINGER DUAL DIAPHRAGM CONDENSER MICROPHONE B-2 PRO: Gold-Sputtered Large Dual-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone. Professional 1'' gold-sputtered dual-diaphragm condenser microphone for unsurpassed audio quality. Ideal as main and support microphone for studio and live applications--perfect for acoustic instruments and overhead etc. Selectable cardioid, omnidirectional or figure eight pickup pattern. Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted gold-sputtered dual-diaphragm capsule. Switchable low-frequency roll-off and input attenuation. Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion. Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector for highest signal integrity. Rugged construction with satin nickel-plated brass body. Heavy-duty suspension mount, windscreen and aluminum transport case included. High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life. Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany. The B-2 is built to be your go-to condenser mic for years to come. Its tough, nickel-plate brass body can withstand all the rigors of those late-night recording marathons. And with its aluminum foam-padded carrying case, it travels in safety and style. We also included a heavy-duty suspension mount and windscreen. This condenser mic is an excellent choice for live and studio applications, and it's available at a price that will leave you with enough cash left over to secure other recording essentials. Check out the incredible B-2 at a BEHRINGER dealer near you.
This condenser mic from Behringer is an excellent choice for live and studio applications, and it's available at a price that will leave you with enough cash left over to secure other recording essentials.
An excellent choice for live and studio applications.
Includes case, shockmount, and windscreen.
View pollar patterns and frequency responses. Click to enlarge.
What is a Condenser Mic?
Condenser microphones are the ideal choice for capturing vocals and acoustic instruments. They're the primary type of microphone used in recording studios and radio stations. They are capable of capturing much more detail than dynamic microphones because of their wider, flatter frequency response. Another difference between condenser and dynamic mics is that they contain active circuitry that requires phantom power (+48 V DC) for operation. You can power them from any phantom power equipped BEHRINGER XENYX mixer, plus enjoy the benefits of our state-of-the-art XENYX mic preamps.
Why the B-2 PRO?
The B-2 is an affordable, high-quality way to put this essential studio tool to work for you. Thanks to its pressure gradient transducer and shock-mounted 1.0" gold-sputtered dual-diaphragm capsule, the B-2 delivers an open, transparent sound with excellent transient response. It boasts a frequency response from 20 Hz to 20 kHz with just a slight boost in the presence range. It has two selectable pickup patterns: omni for capturing sound in all directions; and cardioid for picking up your source signal while rejecting off-axis sound. With its excellent transducer and gold-plated XLR output, the B-2 is very neutral sounding and truly delivers on the promise of noise-free transmission.
The B-2 also gives you a switchable -10dB attenuator to capture high-volume signal sources without distorting, as well as a low-cut filter to eliminate infrasonics caused by floor rumble and other turbulence.
- Transducer type: condenser, 1" dual-diaphragm
- Operating principle: pressure gradient
- Polar pattern: cardioid, omnidirectional or figure eight
- Connection: gold-plated balanced XLR connector
- Open circuit sensitivity (at 1 kHz): cardioid: -36 dBV (0 dBV = 1 V/Pa), 16 mV/Pa ; omnidir.: -37 dBV (0 dBV = 1 V/Pa), 14 mV/Pa; figure eight: -35 dBV (0 dBV = 1 V/Pa), 18 mV/Pa
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Level attenuation: -10 dB (switchable)
- Low-Cut filter: 6 dB/oct. at 150 Hz (switchable)
- Max. SPL (1% THD @ 1 kHz): cardioid: 138 dB (0 dB), 148 dB (-10 dB); omnidir.: 139 dB (0 dB), 149 dB (-10 dB); figure eight: 137 dB (0 dB), 147 dB (-10 dB)
- Equivalent SPL (IEC 651): 17 dB-A (cardioid); 18 dB-A (omnidirectional); 16 dB-A (figure eight)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 77 dB, A-weighted (cardioid); 76 dB, A-weighted (omnidirectional); 78 dB, A-weighted (figure eight)
- Nominal impedance: <100 Ohm
- Load impedance: >1 kOhm
- Supply voltage: +48 V
- Supply current: 3 mA
- Dimensions: Head diameter: 56 mm, shaft diameter: 50 mm, length: 210 mm
- Weight: approx. 0.55 kg
Built to Last
The B-2 is built to be your go-to condenser mic for years to come. Its tough, nickel-plate brass body can withstand all the rigors of those late-night recording marathons. And with its aluminum foam-padded carrying case, it travels in safety and style. We also included a heavy-duty suspension mount and windscreen.
What's in the Box
Behringer B-2 Pro Dual-Diaphragm Studio Microphone, Case, Windscreen, Shockmount, User's Manual