Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Behringer DR600 DIGITAL REVERB Digital Stereo Reverb Effects Pedal
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on September 29, 2011
i bought this pedal strictly on how inexpensive it was. right out of the box, a few things bothered me: the blue LED indicator is literally blinding, and the reverb sounds weren't as deep as i wanted. this pedal is good for very light reverb, but once you turn the LEVEL knob past halfway, you start to lose the attack on your guitar, as if your guitar sounds more distant and not the space, which is not what reverb is supposed to do. also, the Hall, Spring, and Plate reverbs all sound too similar. i was also not thrilled with the overall tone loss, making it sound thin.

i had plans to drive this pedal with a 9V battery, but after 2 days of light tinkering with reverbs, the blinding LED started flashing, indicating low battery. as soon as you plug a cable into the input, it engages the pedal, and turning the effect off does NOT turn the battery off, nor the flashing. so it seems to me that Behringer designed them this way to seemingly get you to either buy the AC adapter with it, or to use it with the Behringer pedalboards. this pedal would be great for that application, but i'm not thrilled that they didn't give us consumers a real option for power. also, it is quite difficult and tedious to change the battery, thus supporting this thought.

the 2 inputs and 2 outputs do make this pedal pretty versatile, but i'm sure you can find that on alot of other pedals. if you were stubborn about Behringer products, and have a power supply for it, spend the extra money and get the RV-600 Reverb Machine. that pedal actually sound pretty decent.
on April 8, 2014
This pedal does add reverb and it is adjustable to different effects, but the range of effects is not great and the difference in them is often not very pronounced. It's kind of an "empty" sounding reverb, as opposed to more lush effects. The Reverb Machine (RV600), also from Behringer and for only $10 more is a FAR superior machine with more effects and better tone, though it has a couple of other minor drawbacks. See my review of that item for clarification.
on December 21, 2010
I've had two of these and neither one works for more than 15 minutes before the on/batt led starts pulsating, dies and the pedal quits working. I've tried it with both a battery and a power supply. I've notified Behringer and they told me that they would send me an RMA number to return it to them. I'm still waiting.
on December 7, 2014
Very Nice ReVerb Pedal for the money. That fact that it comes with it's own power supply is a plus and saves a ton on 9 VDC batteries. The dual input is nice and the built in wide range of effects is awesome. Highly recommended!
on October 18, 2011
I gave this pedal a fair shot and had semi high hopes, but it really sucks the tone right out of your amp. All the settings, especially the spring reverb sound super harsh and shrill and like many other reviewers said once you turn it up at all it ruins your attack making everything sound really weak. Save your money and get something else as tempting as twenty five bucks for a pedal is it is really not worth it. Not to mention that you literally get maybe one good band practice out of a battery. Bummer!
on July 7, 2011
I have had nothing but problems with this pedal. The effect cuts in and out. The LED blinks randomly in both the on and off position, which I have read is a common problem with Behringer pedals. When it does work the sound is disappointing. This pedal was inexpensive, but still cost too much because it is does not work, although it does perform exceptionally as a paper weight. BUYER BEWARE!
on July 31, 2016
I just needed a stock reverb device to make an amp I hate a bit more likable; this did the trick. It's not great (like a Boss RV-5 or RV-3) but it costs quite a bit less and is better than I expected. If you buy one of these, you'll likely be happy with your purchase.
on August 19, 2011
This pedal is useless as a reverb unit. It makes some interesting noises but nothing like real 'verb. The LED is way too bright and the thing rolls through batteries like crazy. It REALLY REALLY REALLY changes your guitar tone, supplanting it with almost harsh, artificial sound. I didn't expect much for the price, but I was shocked at what crap this pedal is.
on June 30, 2013
From the product description, I expected something far more robust than this unit. By and large, I've had great experiences with Behringer pedals, but this reverb unit is the wimpiest I have ever used in 40 years of playing - no stronger than the reverb in a 5w First Act amplifier.
on May 24, 2016
I gave this 2 stars instead of 1 because my pedal has not malfunctioned in a major way for over a year. There IS an audible "click" when I transition between reverbs.

Maybe this works well on a keyboard or a snare or something. It's not usable if you put it between an electric guitar and a decent amp. It's shrill and it radically changed the tone of the signal, which is not something I want a reverb to do.

I could live with it if it changed the tone in a pleasing way, but it most assuredly does not. I came to read reviews to see if I just got a bad unit. Nope - there are some folks here who care about guitar tone...and then there are people who think this is a decent pedal. I'm in the former category.