Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on December 23, 2013
I bought this unit to use as a mixer for karaoke with a built-in power amp. I think it fairs OK in that area, the echo feature works pretty well, once I figured out how to use it. I was a bit disappointed because the unit didn't come with a very informative manual, imagine a big unit like this and all it comes with just 4 pages of instructions in several different language on how to connect but nothing informing you how to use the controls! I had to fiddle with it to figure out how to use it, as if these were only meant for professionals who already know how to use these units. I had preferred this unit over the more generic karaoke mixers because it gave me the ability to adjust the music with the equalizer in addition to the normal low, mid, high for the mics. The voice cancelling feature didn't really work too well but overall, I'm happy with the purchase! Would've given them 5 stars if the had an informative user's manual. But then again, perhaps it's my luck because this unit came with the top open and tape on the 2 sides, which tells me it might have been a return but at least it didn't feel too cheap, else I would've returned it like the voco pro that I had purchased earlier. Both of these units were purchased through Amazon because they're the only ones I can really trust but I'm really disappointed in my experience with Amazon this time. Hopefully this doesn't continue. If anyone else has ever purchased this unit, please let me know if it came with a full users manual because I think my unit was a return and might be missing things I'm not aware of. TIA!
on October 30, 2014
Good bang for the money and lots of FX options, driving two Rockwell 15" passive, great sound combo, with lots of kick!
on December 1, 2011
Great sound with Behringer speakers .Used for Live shows, good eqs, feed back eliminator is great..if you are just starting out its great

I would say buy it
on November 25, 2013
thanks worked great I return I will do business with you again what I expected I can recommend to get on time and as described
on February 18, 2013
I have this unit (Behringer PMP960M) matched with two Behringer B215XL passive speakers. What a combination! The Feedback detection is awesome. Internal amp protection, dual or double mono operation, selectable 48volt for condenser mic compatibility; speaker processing to match the frequency response of the speakers...it all works great and helps to provide excellent sound. I had been considering this unit for a long time back when it was $279. The day I decided to buy it, the price jumped up to $349 everywhere.

I'm using 8 ohm speakers so, according to the website spec sheet, the unit provides me with 160W RMS (260W peak) per channel in dual mono and 600W RMS (900W Peak) in bridged mode. I have not yet tried bridged mode, but I get crazy loud with the 160W RMS. I use it to DJ weddings with my laptop. There is enough power to fill a large hall. It is very light compared to other powered mixers...I believe this is a class D amp, which is why it is so lite weight.

I recommend this unit.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.