Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $44.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
BEHRINGER, Black (K10S)
Enhance your purchase
|Audio Output Mode||Stereo|
About this item
- Ultra-linear 300-Watt reference-class studio subwoofer
- Designed by renowned acoustic icon Keith Klawitter, founder of KRK*
- Powerful bridge-mode amplifier provides detailed reproduction of full low frequency spectrum
- High excursion 10” woofer with deformation-resistant glass fiber cone
- Variable low-pass filter and phase switch for optimum crossover alignment with stereo monitor systems
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Mackie CR-X Series, 8-Inch Multimedia 200w Subwoofer with Professional Studio-Quality Sound, Bluetooth and Desktop Volume Control (CR8S-XBT)
PreSonus Temblor T10 Powered Studio Subwoofer
BEHRINGER Powered Studio Monitor (K8)
KRK RP5 Rokit G4 Studio Monitor, Black (RP5G4-NA)
|Item Dimensions||15.91 x 14.02 x 15.51 inches||16.15 x 14 x 12.6 inches||16.54 x 19.29 x 21.65 inches||12.4 x 10.28 x 15.47 inches||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Item Weight||38.36 lbs||24.50 lbs||40.30 lbs||19.18 lbs||10.69 lbs|
BEHRINGER K10S Audiophile 10" Studio Subwoofer with High Excursion Woofer. Ultra-linear 300-Watt reference-class studio subwoofer.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
ita accurate, has a built in crossover, and you can run midi passthru on it.
so perfect for a home studio... i use it wih my jbl directional speakers. people ask to play their fav songs when they come by, and always get so surprised how many sounds are in the track, sounds/beat they never heard until equip like this plays the song... amazing
note: it wont wake up the neighborhood, just your mom. its for accuracy. it bumps like crazy, but not like kayne would expect it to
Also, because (like all interfaces) my monitors have to be split out from this sub, because of this, there is a grounding issue with the connection. there is a consistent 15k buzz that is audible even over music. Also the quality has dramatically droped, my monitors now sound like they are playing a radio station, soo much static and distortion. what a waste of money and time spent waiting for the late delivery!
I am losing all hope in Behringer, guess having access to some of the best engineers and hardware in the market still doesn't help this company improve their quality. and now that my budget is gone, I'm stuck dealing with this return or figure out a way to split the signal before it goes to the sub. ugh
P.S. As a sound engineer who used to work in front of a bank of 6 18" subs powered by a Macrotech 5000, I'd really be interested in hearing a giant wall of these things. LOL Our subs at the club were loud enough for any reggae band or metal band but I don't think they sounded as well as this little beast does in my office.