Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 23 reviews
on June 5, 2014
This amplifier goes beyond my expectations. I didn't pay a lot and so didn't expect a lot. But I got a lot. This little unit (approx. 1'6" X 1'6" X 10") packs a lot of power. I can run my electric drummer through it while at the same time use it for vocals. The reverb is flexible, the echo impressive, and the sound system is quality driven. Each channel can be tuned. If you are looking to blast out your neighbors or hit the big sound stages, forget it. But for a practice amp or for a studio style sound system it can't be beat. And they don't beat you up on the price.
on January 1, 2013
It has worked as expected for the month I've owned it. No problems with it. The price was lower than Roland and other manufacturers. I like the multiple inputs and mini mixer, which lets me run a microphone and drum machine in. I get my effects from a separate Zoom box. So, I haven't used this amp's built-in effects much, other than reverb for my voice when I sing into the mic.
on March 21, 2015
The K450FX arrived in two days. Box was a little ripped but no visible damage inside. Unit powered up just fine. I hooked it to my Yamaha MOXF8 synth keyboard and started playing. Very easy to set up. I set the voice to the grand piano and very quickly decided the sound quality was not to my liking. The tone quality was very muffled. The mid to upper bass was boomy and muddy sounding. playing a middle C on the keyboard was a muffled flat sound missing all its overtones. If I turned the equalizers top two of five sliders all the way up to +12db middle C sounded better but other spots in the scale just didn't sound right. Plugging the headphones into the unit sounded fine. My conclusion is the frequency response of the full range driver is just no where near flat. Very boomy upper bass and not enough treble. I have decided to send it back.
on April 25, 2015
The sound is incredible on this amplifier. Nicely made, modern, big and heavy. I use it with my 2 Yamaha keyboards. A must for ant keyboard owner. I bought it to preserve my built-in keyboard speakers, and to really "hear" the subtleties of what my keyboard can do. It delivers! Loud enough too for small clubs or parties. I also use it with my BluRay player and flat screen. Puts you right inside the action! Get it!
on July 22, 2017
Holy crap, the sound quality is incredible. If you set it at an average, tolerable volume you can hear sound from down the street. I use it for solo piano gigs that are noisy, wouldn't have selected anything else. I don't have to annoy the people close by with blasting the music, but the folks in the back can still hear just fine. Love it
on December 4, 2014
Great sounding Amp! for 45 watts this puts out a lot of volume!!! Well built.
on September 3, 2014
Purchased as a gift and my friend loved it. She uses it for her guitar, keyboard, and electric drum kit!
on March 18, 2013
This amp is my first one ever, so I'm a bit inexperienced to really know how this fares with others, but so far I'm pretty happy with how this amp has performed. It can get pretty dang loud and the effects it includes are cool to play around with. I've played keyboard and plugged in a microphone to this amp and both I'm happy with the results.

Now my keyboard playing can be much louder and richer, though it seems the really low tones and bass reverb a bit too much, maybe that's just the effect I had on or I should have turned it down in the keyboard's settings. But overall I like this amp, it's cool to have and I'm sure I can compete with the volume of friends now that I have an amp rather rather than built-in keyboard speakers.
on April 19, 2013
Using this for a keyboard amp and sound is crisp, clear and no buzzing. Have not done anything fancy w/ it yet but it is surprisingly great for this price!
on July 28, 2016
An excellent deal for the itinerant musician. The EFx choices and Feedback controlsvare superb. The LED enhanced 5 Band equalizer, as well as the 3 Line input, CD (sing along) inputs and Subwoofer output make this one jam-packed great sounding portable "sound station" for any musician who plays for enjoyment or small venues. Highly recommended.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.