- Save an extra $0.43 when you choose FREE No-Rush Shipping at checkout
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Behringer Ultravoice Xm8500 Dynamic Vocal Microphone, Cardioid
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$10.00 (33%)|
To access this option, go to Your Orders and choose Get product support.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Cardioid characteristic with excellent feedback suppression
- Shock mount system reduces handling noise
- Two-stage pop filter minimizes breath and pop noises
- 50 Hz to 15 kHz frequency response
- Sturdy, reliable metal construction and electromagnetic shielding.Sensitivity: -70dB
- Note : This product does not come with a cord .
|Save on Quality Tripod by AmazonBasics|
AmazonBasics 60-Inch Lightweight Tripod with Bag, 2-Pack $40.52
AmazonBasics Lightweight Mini Tripod, 4-Pack $21.99
AmazonBasics 50-Inch Lightweight Tripod with Bag, 4-Pack $49.99
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone
The XM8500 dynamic microphone is a performer’s and home recording enthusiast’s dream come true! This professional-quality microphone is designed to capture your sounds with outstanding sensitivity and accuracy. With a cardiod pickup pattern for excellent sound source separation and feedback rejection, this ultra-wide frequency response mics is an excellent choice for any performing or recording scenario – and it’s rugged enough to go the distance! With an integrated shock mount system and spherical wind and pop noise filter, and coming packaged with a mic stand adapter and an impact-resistant carrying case, the XM8500 just may be the only microphones you will ever need.
What is a Dynamic Mic?
Dynamic mics have several advantages that make them ideal for live vocal applications and for recording amplified instruments. They’re robust, resistant to moisture and can achieve high gain before feedback. The XM Series’ cardioid pickup pattern captures the source signal, such as a guitar amplifier or vocalist, while shunning off-axis sound. And best of all, dynamic microphones don’t require any phantom power, so all you need is your mic and cable!
Why the XM8500?
The XM8500 provides an amazingly flat frequency response of 50 Hz to 15 kHz while incorporating a smooth mid-frequency presence rise for excellent voice projection, and includes a two-stage pop filter to minimize breath and pop noises. It features an extremely high output to get your voice out there! And with their tough metal construction and sturdy steel windscreen, you can count on the XM mics to come through after countless gigs and studio applications. We’ve even included a rugged hard case with a mic clip and stand adapter.
- Dynamic vocal microphone with smooth mid-frequency presence rise for excellent voice projection
- Ultra-wide frequency response for brilliant and transparent sound
- Extremely high signal output lets your voice cut through
- Cardioid characteristic minimizes background noise and feedback
- Shock mount system to cut down handling noise
- Integrated spherical wind and pop noise filter
Make Yourself Heard...
The Ultravoice XM8500 is built to be your go-to dynamic mics for years to come. It’s high-quality components and extremely rugged construction can withstand the rigors of the bar circuit with ease. And with the included mic stand adapter and carrying case, the XM8500 travels along with all you need in style.
Make Yourself Heard...