Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "BEHRINGER XENYX X2222USB" and save 40% off the $374.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
3-Year Musical Instruments Accident Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
BEHRINGER XENYX X2222USB
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- NOTE: Refer the User Manual before use.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
BEHRINGER XENYX X1222USB
Mackie PROFX12V2 12-Channel Compact Mixer with USB and Effects
BEHRINGER XENYX X2442USB
BEHRINGER XENYX X1832USB
Peavey PV20 USB 20 Channel Mixing Console
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Front Row Electronics||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||24 HOURS STOP|
|Item Dimensions||13.98 x 16.93 x 3.54 in||14.57 x 12.99 x 3.54 in||14.6 x 14.1 x 3.6 in||16.54 x 17.32 x 5.31 in||16.93 x 13.98 x 3.54 in||6.2 x 27.8 x 19.5 in|
|Item Weight||12.13 lbs||9.3 lbs||9 lbs||14.55 lbs||11.68 lbs||22 lbs|
BEHRINGER BEH X2222USB
Premium 22-Input 2/2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps Compressors, British EQs, 24-Bit Multi-FX Processor and USB/Audio Interface
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 8 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- 8 studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs with semi-parametric mid band for warm and musical sound
- New studio-grade FX processor with 16 editable presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, multi-effects, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins and ultra-low latency driver downloadable at www.behringer.com
- Channel inserts and direct outputs on each mono channel plus main mix inserts for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- 3 aux sends per channel: 1 pre fader for monitoring, 1 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 1 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Clip LEDs, mute, main mix and subgroup routing switches, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility; 3 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Balanced main mix outputs with ¼" jack and gold-plated XLR connectors, separate control room, headphones and stereo rec outputs
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix; rec inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Sonically Superior Mic Preamps
All XENYX mixers have one thing in common - great-sounding, high headroom XENYX mic preamps. These state-of-the-art mic pres represent a major step in the evolution of audio technology - and they can easily hold their own, even when compared to the most expensive stand-alone mic preamps. XENYX preamps offer a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range, with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to well above 200 kHz. Armed with these outstanding mic preamps, XENYX mixers provide such transparent, crystal-clear performance you just might think someone upgraded your mics while you weren't looking.
Sublimely Musical British EQ
The British consoles of the 1960s and '70s changed the sound of rock and roll - without them the British Invasion might not have happened. Those legendary mixing desks soon became the envy of engineers and producers all over the world. The channel EQ on our XENYX mixers is based on that very same circuitry, allowing you to imbue signals with incredible warmth and detailed musical character. Even when applied generously, these equalizers exhibit sweet forgiveness and superb audio quality.
Ask professional sound engineers what their favorite piece of external processing gear is and the majority response will be virtually unanimous - dynamic compression. What is compression? We're glad you asked. Compression essentially limits the dynamic range of a signal, lowering the level of loud sounds and turning up softer sounds, to achieve sonic balance. But applying compression is a delicate art that many novice, and even intermediate, sound techs have great difficulty mastering. Our "one-knob" compression is available on all mono channels and is easy to operate, even for entry-level users. With this one knob, you can easily dial in the perfect amount of compression for instruments and vocals, creating powerful mixes with punch and clarity. This is indeed a rare feature for products in this class - but standard on all XENYX USB mixers.
All XENYX USB Series mixers (except the 1204USB) feature our new 24-bit dual engine FX processor, with 16 editable, studio-grade presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and multi-effects. Complete with a highly accurate input meter, these effects can be altered to your personal taste via the Parameter control. Time-based functions can be entered manually by pressing the Tap button in tempo with the music.
There was a time when the recording process called for lots and lots of expensive gear, which meant the average musician had to buy time at a recording studio - and that time was pricey indeed. But modern technology has put personal recording well within the reach of virtually anyone with access to a computer. How do you get all that music flying around your brain into your computer? That's where XENYX USB mixers come in. Thanks to the built-in, bi-directional stereo USB audio interface, you can connect any of these mixers directly to your PC or Mac computer via a single USB cable. Now any signal source you connect to the mixer can be recorded directly to your hard drive. Which brings us to software...
Free Would Be Nice!
Because you'll want to take full advantage of the XENYX USB Series mixers' recording and podcasting potential, we've thrown in a massive software package that includes Audacity (the most popular open source audio editor), Podifier, Juice, Podnova and Golden Ear (a great selection of podcasting software). You're ready to go live on your PC or Mac computer right out of the box! You also get more than 100 virtual instruments and 50 FX plug-ins, turning your computer into a complete home-based or mobile recording studio from input to output.
No matter what your audio mixing needs are, BEHRINGER USB Series mixers provide the performance and features that can take your talent to the next level, at a price that is sure to amaze you. Try one on today - we have one available in your size!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now the drawback, and it's pretty big for the karaoke industry. I made the jump to usb inputs years ago and found much more reliability than the conventional earphone plug method. Those cords wouldn't last ending in some awful crackling and beating up my speakers.
Every board I've owned (5 to date) with usb inputs had a separate volume control on the board itself. Blending in with the other controls it's just natural to control everything from the board. THIS BOARD DOESN'T HAVE A VOLUME CONTROL FOR THE USB INPUT! Dear engineers, why wouldn't you? Defeats the whole purpose from my use and ultimately the reason for my purchase. Now it's my warning to other karaoke dj"s not to purchase this otherwise outstanding board. I have to go back to a board I can't rack mount but can control the volume, or use the one I can mount but have to plug into the headphone jack... It's like the bmw engineers who put in the absolute worst cup holders in a $50k car. You have an excellent product but you decide to forgo a simple knob? Terrible, shameful... Anyway like I said the quality is the best for all other applications except karaoke. DEFINITELY A 5 STAR FOR ALL OTHER APPLICATIONS!
First thing I noticed is how quiet the X2222USB is, which might have something to do with having an external power amp, but it really sounds good. The pads and sliders all feel good and the overall layout is easy to navigate. I imagine it will sound even sweeter with an outboard EQ, but no complaints so far. Only drawback is using AUX sends for monitors, which is taking some re-thinking.
The playback volume CD player and headphone volumes are a bit confusing and the manual is vague on these controls but they all sound really good when the correct sequence of buttons are pushed.
The USB feature allows for or 2 channel live recording but I am using a ZOOM R16 for 8 channel recording but it is very useful for live demos or capturing song ideas.
I do wish there was a better manual to understand the switches and pads, but I am working through all of this and so far the X2222USB mixer more than meets my expectations.
But with built in compression, and the fox banks its a huge win for me.