Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "BEHRINGER X32 COMPACT" and save 44% off the $2,249.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
3-Year Musical Instruments Accident Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
BEHRINGER X32 COMPACT
- Low Return Rate: 19% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 80% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "behringer x32 compact"
- Compact 40-input channel, 25-bus digital mixing console for Studio and Live application
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
BEHRINGER X32 COMPACT-TP
SKP Pro Audio D-Touch 20 Digital Mixing Console Touchscreen WiFi 20-Inputs/16-Bus/8-Outs
BEHRINGER POWERPLAY P16-M
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Precision Audio||Amazon.com||101dB||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||20.08 x 24.61 x 8.46 in||35.43 x 20.79 x 7.87 in||25.79 x 27.36 x 10.63 in||17.72 x 17.72 x 5.91 in||26.38 x 37.8 x 10.63 in||10.12 x 5.28 x 2.48 in|
|Item Weight||33.95 lbs||45.42 lbs||70.99 lbs||13.01 lbs||92.15 lbs||1.83 lbs|
Compact 40-Input, 25-Bus Digital Mixing Console with 16 Programmable MIDAS Preamps, 17 Motorized Faders, Channel LCD's, USB Audio Interface and iPad/iPhone Remote Control
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Overview- The mixer consists of 17 faders (8 input bank, 8 output bank and a layer selection for each as well as a master ) and supports 40 inputs (mono or stereo groups), 16 outputs (16 mix or aux buses, one stereo, one mono and eight matrices). There are eight virtual rackspaces that can be configured for 31 band EQ's, de-esser's, reverb, delay and so on, six user defined keys and can be controlled on a wire by Apple and PC computers and wireless via LAN with an iPad or iPhone. You can also record multichannel audio via USB.
2) Inputs- This console supports up to 40 input channels. Each input channel has a four band parametric equalizer with up to four frequency sweeps, a gate, a dynamic processor (compressor or limiter), a high pass filter, phantom power, up to about half a second of delay and reverse phase.
3) Outputs- The console supports up to 16 outputs with a combination of stereo, mono, aux or mix or matrix buses. You also get the same four band parametric equalizer, a dynamics processor and up to about half a second of delay.
4) Digital Snake- You can also use a S16 stagebox to deliver 16 input channels and 8 output channels to and from the console through a cat5e cable or better. You can use up to two of them for a total of 32 input channels and 16 output channels. The other 8 input channels can be patched from any of the 16 input channels on the console itself. This will save you a lot of headache for running long cables from the Front of House position to the stage. The audio is also a lot cleaner than running traditional analog audio snakes. If you're traveling with this mixer you'll also save yourself a lot of back pain.
For churches, small night clubs and mid-level touring acts this is perfect for you. You cannot beat the price for the power you are getting with one of these. If you're transitioning from an analog world or unfamiliar with digital mixing there are a lot of resources for online training.
The driver has a control panel which enables you to set both WDM and ASIO latency independently.
I will say that the drivers aren't the most stable. They overwrote some file used by my webcam, so my webcam no longer works. They have randomly stopped working on two occasions. It's also a requirement to physically unplug and replug the XUF card's USB cable if you reboot the console without rebooting the computer.
Audio quality from the X32 is acceptable, but I certainly wouldn't call it great. Going from straight digital audio over USB to some monitor speakers, you can hear that the quality is okay but not what I had hoped for. As everyone says, the input stage isn't bad. The digital processing is also good. It's the analog outputs that could use some work.
You do get *more* than you pay for with this console though. The functionality is great, and the built-in effects are completely usable. I would have liked to see some XLR/TRS combo jacks on the back since I use so many keyboards, but I'm sure this would have been expensive. Maybe I'll mod my console myself... it's very easy to take apart and maintain.