- Series: Sport in the Global Society
- Paperback: 234 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (December 5, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415484561
- ISBN-13: 978-0415484565
- Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 0.5 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,203,609 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Beijing 2008: Preparing for Glory: Chinese Challenge in the 'Chinese Century' (Sport in the Global Society) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
J.A.Mangan is an internationally recognised academic with a wide range of publications in the politics of sport at various analytical levels.
Dong Jinxia is an expert on Chinese sport with experience as international performer, judge and academic.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|