Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 236 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 247 reviews
on September 12, 2017
Decent for the price. Really big though.
on September 5, 2017
the eye peace from the zoom on back isn't real tight... slight movement... i have it on my 17 hmr and seems to be holding true so far. i had cvlife on my 308 and 6.5 creedmoor and the eye peace eventually became to loose to use after 3 months....
on August 28, 2017
Zeroed my 30-06 at 100 yards and I can hold a grouping less than a half inch
on August 25, 2017
Wow lol bought this before i bought my rifle just so i can shoot it right away. Didn't want to drop 1500+ on a scope yet. And honestly im impressed. About 300 rounds with my 6.5 Creedmoor and still holds up. For the price, cant complain one bit. Im definitely getting a better scope but for someone who wants to shoot while you save up for a good scope. This is a good buy! One piece of advice though, buy shorter scope rings. I bought UTG scope rings off here. The ones that come with scope are very tall but would still work. I believe there so tall for clearence or for iron sights.
review image review image
on August 16, 2017
Have not had a chance to use this yet and it's to wet to get in the field for hunting yet but it looks good on my rifle and hopefully it will stay true to 0 after I get her sighted in
on August 8, 2017
It's a fun to use scope out to about 200 meters which I think might be beyond its advertised range.
on August 7, 2017
The scope was everything I was hoping for and more. Had to order different scope mounts to make it fit, but that was no problem. The scope is very clear and easy to sight in. No problems at all. You can't beat this scope for the money spent. I Love it !!
on August 5, 2017
As good or better than the pricy scopes. Holds zero.
on August 5, 2017
Great scope didnt come with a battery but its not really needed durning the day. The optics looks amazing through and when lit up red or green it really complements the sight without being to in your face or to bright. This scope is a really nice one, you can tone down the magnification to a really good ratio for closer shots, but you can also zoom into something far away and see it nicely. I bought this scope for a gas powered airsoft sniper rifle, but will be buying another for my sks.....overall great price for a great product with great service and fast shipping.
on August 2, 2017
Its been awhile since I got this I give it one star because it does hold zero and has a clear sight picture. 6x24 it is not at best its 3x9. I have a center point i just got and zooms in closer than this one and its a 4x16 and was only 20 bucks more.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse