'Who am I really?'
What 21year-old doesn't ask themself this question. Entering your twenties, turning 21, and the next few years, is an intense time in our lives. Supposedly it's when we become an adult. Where we begin to map out what our life might look like. When we're likely to have lots of big decisions to make around careers, studying, where we'll live, and in relationships. How are we meant to navigate all of this, if we don't really know who we are or what we want?
Being 21 is a beautiful book on the outside and meaningful within. This original and attractive 21st Birthday gift introduces a process of self-questioning, which helps build confidence, and capability. It also supports mental and emotional wellbeing.
Throughout the process, the reader is helped in developing more: confidence, self-esteem, resilience, courage, adaptability, self-trust, and determination.
Come to know what's true for you as an individual, by looking inwards for answers, rather than outwards. Discovering how to:
- turn self-consciousness into self-awareness
- connect to your true self
- grow your sense of your own capabilities
- define what success in life means for you
- let your hopes and dreams for the future shape how you live now
- live more from your heart than your head
- harness your creative energy, and direct it towards creating the life you want
- separate your wants from your needs
- create a vision for your life
- align your actions to your vision
In 21 carefully crafted, powerful, questions, former counsellor/therapist, Lynn B. Mann, has created a step-by-step guide towards the reader knowing more who they are, and what they want their life to be about.