- File Size: 1757 KB
- Print Length: 92 pages
- Publisher: Dilliebooks (November 11, 2016)
- Publication Date: November 11, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01MQDOP1C
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,943,798 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Being Krystyna: A story of survival in WW2 Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Krystyna survived a life I cannot even imagine - a well written tribute.
Being Krystyna would do well on the laptops of today’s students to allow them a peek into Krystyna’s world, and what it was like to walk in her shoes. This biography is a true triumph of the human spirit, and I was humbled to read Krystyna’s courageous story.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs
- Books > History > World > Jewish > Holocaust
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Biographies & Memoirs
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > History
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Biographies & Memoirs
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > History > World > Jewish > Holocaust