Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
As the movie begins we find ourselves in the sleepy town of Pottsville, Idaho, better known as Spudtown U.S.A. A voice over comes up and tells us there's been a series strange and unexplained events recently, right around the time the gooberment started dumping toxic waste just outside of town...Read more ›
oh kay here we go , the town of pottisville, idaho has been having some problems of late. it seems like after the toxic nuclear waste dump came to town strange things have been happening like, people go missing, it rains a lot, thunders a lot, a women runs around in her robe calling for "mike" or something like that,ruth buzzi becomes the mayors wife, a porn shop maybe opening up on main street, kenny rogers wife works at a dinner, the cheif of police is so bad an actor that they have to have james keach the brother of stacy, husband of "dr. quinn", and producer of "walk the line" dub his lines, and, well you get the idea, things are bad.
WOW, now you know as much as i did when i saw it we think, but don't know, that mike or what ever his name is, is now our monster, maybe.?? really thats about it but for some reason i find this movie so very funny that i'm laughing as i type this review. nothing about this film is good, but it is funny because of that. everyone acts like they think this might really be good.
well you have been warned, but if you give it a chance, in the right frame of mind this is a very funny horror movie, just have fun with it.
1. Random person running from something (in daylight)cut to them in a junk yard (now suddenly night time) getting into a random car and starting it up (keys in car and it still runs even though its in a junk yard) then drives off. Suddenly "the Being" is on the roof of car, punches its hand through the roof of car and tears drivers head off, car crashes. Cut to cops talking about incident as car gets towed off there's (No hole in the ceiling) of said car?
2. Main star of movie (terrible actor playing cop) goes home and pulls covers off his bed to find (green Jello) under covers. Being comes out from under bed to get guy. Guy runs outside (night time) and runs for the train tracks hoping to elude "the Being" crosses train tracks and train speeds by. Cut to guy on the ground (now suddenly day time) as he looks down the street to nothing there. Apparently "the Being" is afraid of trains.
3. Martin Landau on some news program trying to sell the fact that pouring "Nuclear Waste" into the drinking water will "NOT" contaminate it.....really!?!
4. Ruth Buzzi's death scene (reason alone for watching movie). Let me just say, the woman has some MOUTH on her...
5. Terrible actor Cop and Kenny Rogers ex-wife walking down the street.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
So what can you say about a movie that begins in the middle? You heard right, in the middle. A voice over tells us about the "strange things" going on in "Pottsville,... Read morePublished 19 months ago by John Page
It seems that radioactive sludge has been dumped directly into the water supply of Pottsville, Idaho, causing THE BEING to arise and seek human prey! Read morePublished on September 14, 2013 by Bindy Sue Frønkünschtein
My only complaint about this film is that the two fingered hands on "The Being" become comically rapey after a while. Read morePublished on March 16, 2013 by Big Ol' FACE
This movie I'd seen years ago always wanted a more modern reboot of its dark almost comedic moments that can't be taken too seriously though fun to watch. Read morePublished on February 19, 2013 by Raymond St. Paul
Idaho. "The Gem State." Major exports: Potatoes, lumber, and TERROR! The radioactive waste that is being dumped into the town's water supply has taken form as The Being, a mutant... Read morePublished on February 3, 2013 by Carl Manes
This was a terrible movie and the only reason I bought it was I was an extra in it. My sister-in-law was the 2nd A.D. on the film. It was good for a laugh.
The movie opens up with an unnecessary radio broadcast and monologue to explain the film. A boy, fleeing from the creature and driving a car is killed by "The Being. Read morePublished on August 15, 2011 by The Movie Guy