Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 51 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 63 reviews
on August 20, 2017
I like the way the story was handled. A grandson and his grandfather hiked to the top of Lookout Mountain. Along the way the grandfather shared notes and observations the grandson needed to improve his marriage. I could relate to the grandson. I never thought of the information given. It was easy to read and struck a chord with me.
on March 11, 2016
You may not agree with everything in this book, but much of it is spot on. I believe the key to a great marriage is communication, especially about the difficult subjects. I can see how reading this book as newlyweds would have been amazing if for no other reason then to lead to conversations regarding expectations.
I plan on getting copies of this book for my friends who are not enjoying the marriage they yearn for.
on December 16, 2015
I very deeply thank you for your book "Being the Strong Man a Woman Wants". I have read and reread this book and learn something on every read, And I have share this information with my best friend and we discuss the contents as we both applied the information in our relationships.We are both currently involved with a woman. As we share and apply, we come to understand women better, as well ourselves. We live better as real men.
on April 14, 2013
It was short and to the point. Most males' education does not contain this important knowledge. Men have been mislead by the women's movement. Women what to be equal, but they want leadership at times especially when they ask a man's opinion. It has pointed me in the right direction in places that I had been puzzled by before. It has been effective in my marriage and maybe it would have avoid the mistakes I made in my first marriage.
on July 4, 2014
Well written book in story format. Since I grew up without a father, having to learn 'how to be a man' through friends and observing older men has helped, but clear definitive lessons that are discussed in this book has been of high value to me. Recommended read
on May 6, 2016
This book has great ideas. The majority of them do not come naturally to me, likely due to the nature of our world today, much like the author describes. I am going to reread this book and practice these ideas in order to be a better man.
on October 29, 2016
Be a strong guiding manly man and your little woman will appreciate it and fall in line with the program.
Seriously?
on December 3, 2015
Great wisdom in a short well thought out book. I've read through this many times to help it sink in. It probably played a huge role in helping me be the best I can.
on July 7, 2016
A good read and advice from someone that did what he said. Saved his grandsons marriage. We often wish to please rather than lead.
on November 13, 2016
This book is practical and an easy read. I would recommend it for every man.