Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Platform: PC|Change

Showing 1-10 of 111 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 163 reviews
Some of us can't seem to lose the fascination with games that we had as children. This one's just as much fun. Even better, when no one else is around to play with, you can indulge in 'free time' all by yourself.

I like the large display of colorful graphics, the fast movement of the 'jewels' as they slide into place, and the challenges of creating ever better scores per game. For variety, it can be played in single games, endless ones, or timed. There are audio components, too. For example, if you want to hear the 'jewels' clink into place, just turn up the volume. There's background music as your play and when you complete a game and move into the next one, there's a different sound to be heard. Bejeweled is engaging both visually and auditorally.

Whether you play a quick round for a fast break or spend hours increasing your score, this is one game that will hold your interest.
on February 10, 2014
I choose this rating because the book is good. What I like about the computer game is that the legend has returned…and is more wildly addictive than ever before! Bejeweled 2 takes the classic game of gem-swapping to euphoric new heights. Over 600,000 units of Bejeweled sold What I dislike about the computer is that I wanted to play more of it. I would recommend this computer game to other people.
on May 9, 2016
I bought this game based on the writings that people have used it on Windows 10. No such luck for me. I got a fatal error dialog box that popped up when I went to play the game. I unistalled the game, and reinstalled it, but I am still getting the error box. I emailed their help desk, but haven't heard back. I am going to return this game.
on December 26, 2004
I got lucky and won a copy of Bejeweled 2 and it has many more ways to play it compared to the first version. The colors are great and help make the game lots of fun. They have even given the game some new twists for reaching certain scores. In my case I unlocked a new way to play the original version of the game when I reached 200,000 points. It is called Twilight and gives the illusion of no gravity for the jewels. They are added to the playing area from either the top or the bottom. It can and will help kill plenty of time.
on January 19, 2017
If you like Match 3 games, you'll probably love this. The gameplay itself is fun, and the music and backgrounds are stunning. The game looks great in HD. Totally worth buying.
on July 9, 2016
What can I say? I'm a Peggle Master. Love these games.....I'm hooked!
on February 16, 2016
Gave this to a family member this past Christmas. They use a laptop that operates windows 7.0 and said it loaded just fine & plays perfectly. They say its an excellent way to wind down for bed at the end of the day.
on August 5, 2016
I am sick of face book games, I remembered this game and also the 3rd version, I bought both, can play it anytime and do not have to be online.
on May 28, 2014
This game is an all around family favorite of ours. Lost our old copy so we got a new one. Everyone still loves the game play with the differing modes of play. It can be relaxing or arcade like, your preference. A great game for the whole family. Have never had a problem with it running on any operating system we use.
on May 24, 2017
LOTS OF FUN

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.