4-Year Small Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Beko Turkish Coffee Maker Makes 1 to 3 Cups(120 Volt)
|Price:||$159.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Easy coffee cooking s with single button.
- Fully foamy Turkish coffee reflecting the traditional taste.
- Options to make 1 to 3 cups of coffee.
- The technology that provides cooking coffee at the best taste.
- BEKO is the trusted name on small kitchen appliances all around the world.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Beko Turkish Coffee Maker (New Machine / New Look / New Elegant Design)
Arzum Okka Automatic Turkish/Greek Coffee Machine, USA 120V UL, Black/Chrome
Arzum Okka OK001W Automatic 120V Turkish/Greek Coffee Machine, White/Copper
Sinbo SCM 2928 Greek Turkish Coffee Maker Machine Electric Pot Briki Ibrik BROWN
Technivorm Moccamaster KBG Pink, Pink, 40 oz
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||InternationalGoodsDepot||Beko US Inc||Electronics Expo||Amazon.com||Syrox Technologies||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||10.32 x 9.5 x 7.8 in||—||10.5 x 8 x 11 in||10.5 x 8 x 11 in||6.7 x 4.3 x 8.7 in||6.69 x 13.39 x 14.17 in|
|Item Weight||—||—||8 lbs||8 lbs||—||6.26 lbs|
This machine is designed for US outlets (120V) only. - Power: 720W 6A - Voltage: 120V 60Hz - Box Dimensions: 24 x 20 x 26.5cm - Gross Weight: 2,520g (5.6lbs). - Options to make 1 to three cups of coffee. - Illuminated boiling dish. - Measuring spoon enabling the right amount of coffee to be used. - Fully foamy Turkish coffee reflecting the traditional taste. - Easy coffee cooking with single button. - Occupies little space with its compact design. - The technology that provides cooking coffee at the best taste. - Audible and illuminated warning showing the boiling status. - Household use only.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulties with your Beko machine. The unit has cook-sense technology and the likely issue is the sensor needs to be cleaned. The cook-sense technology heats the Kafette in intervals. So it will turn off and then back on and should take approx 2 minutes to complete. Below are some additional troubleshooting techniques that may assist.
First, double check to make sure you are not filling the carafe beyond the max fill line that is marked on the inside about half way up.
Secondly, the optical sensor on the roof of the machine is what indicates something is wrong. Make sure that is cleaned off. Sometimes it can get some coffee on it affecting the way it works. The optical sensor has the glass cover on it.
Lastly, if you have tried the above steps and it still is giving you trouble, note if there is any water sitting on the inside of the machine. If there is, wipe it up with a dry cloth, unplug and then re-plug the Beko Coffee Maker and proceed to make your Turkish coffee.
It took me seconds to wipe the sensor, and the machine is O.K now. So far so good.
BTW, they did offer to replace the machine if the troubleshooting wouldn't work.
Sorry to hear that. Beko does not offer any warranties for this product in the U.S. We offer 6 a month warranty as indicated on the product page. There is also no protection plan available for this product, sorry.
This model is also discontinued. There is a new model Beko available now.
What I like about this unit is that the process needs not be attended by the user throughout the brewing cycle. In a regular Cezve one needs to stand guard to prevent the coffee from boiling over (Happens to me again & again :) ). It even produces the creama! I only had it for 4 days and I am absolutely enamored with it. A very clever design, Kudos to the engineers :)
As a nice surprise (to me) the unit came with 8.8 ozs of a Turkish coffee that I purchase regularly from Amazon, and made the cost more bearable. :)
BTW. Cezve in Turkey is Ibrik to the Arabs and Finjan to the Israelis who mistook the name, which means to the Turks the handleless espresso cup; to mean the Cezve. Just a bit of education :)
5/25/16 I have had this coffee maker for quite awhile now so I have decided to add some more remarks.
1) Be sure not to overfill with water, otherwise the coffee will smear the glass lens on top and you will get an error marked by red warning light. It is not a big deal though, since a good gentle wipe of the lens will clear the error.
2) Be wary of many coffee blends that claim to be for Turkish coffee. Many are not grounded finely enough and produce inferior results.
3) Many coffee grinders claim to produce Turkish coffee ground but in reality their grounds are not fine enough and are more suitable for espresso instead.
The coffee that comes with this machine (Kurukahveci Mehemet Efendi) is really the best in flavor, aroma and results - go with it!