- Series: STUDIA ANTIQUA AUSTRALIENSIA (Book 1)
- Paperback: 217 pages
- Publisher: Brepols Publishers (June 30, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 2503513271
- ISBN-13: 978-2503513270
- Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 0.6 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,974,575 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Belief and Cult in Fourth-Century Papyri (STUDIA ANTIQUA AUSTRALIENSIA)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
About the Author
Malcolm Choat lectures and researches in the Ancient History Documentary Research Centre and the Department of Ancient History, at Macquarie University, Sydney. This is the first volume in the series Studia Antiqua Australiensia, produced within the Ancient History Documentary Research Centre, Macquarie University.